The Away Thread

• The Halfling Defence League

@ced9c58fc8=AubreyMaturin:

Please don't lose the City without me.

No promises.

• It's concert season for me again. I have one this weekend (dress rehearsal Saturday, Concert Sunday the 23rd) and another the following weekend. Consequently, my playing time is going to be limited until the 31st. Friday evenings are OK (after my grandson leaves at 1830), and Saturday's from late afternoon on might be possible. Please don't lose the City without me.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

Can't wait to see you back, man 🙂

• a formless entity fades in, buzzing and causing the lights to flicker; computer monitors, digital watches and smartphones flicker and run slow as all the power in the immediate region is drawn to the otherworldly foce

Aaaagh… the internet is so slow. I'm using wifi from my uncle-in-law's garage. It's too slow to play, almost too slow to be on here. But I'm coming soon!

• @9ea4ce153e=Emerwyn:

KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

Heck yeah we'd love to have him back!

Woo!

• KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

• Hey guys.

Gone for a while, there's a LARP coming up for me in the first weekend of November, and I'm commisioned to create outfits for 3 people, on top of my own outfit.

Be back as soon as I'm done with those.

Gonna be spending a lot of this week helping my mom get ready to move, then this weekend I'm gonna be going on a trip to a town about four hours away, and I'll be back Sunday night!

So ah…I'll be around this week until Friday, but I'll be getting on a bit later than normal.

• I've been super busy and will continue to be for awhile yet. I miss you dudes! MUAH!

• Am going to step back for a while… just not feeling much here right now.... have sent messages as I was told to to dms for ideas.... ignored.... have sent ig messages.... and got apologies for missing posts and then got dm drops where in have spent more then I have had.... just kind of down right now.... see ya on the flip flop

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I have internet at the new place! Still getting things moved in, but expect me to be a bit more around than I initially said I'd be!

Adding to this, it looks like the earliest I'll be getting internet is going to be the 19th, so…

• What will Arty do without his Dildo?!

Hope the move goes smoothly 🙂

• Nooooo 😉 Good luck with your move!!

Won't be completely absent, but I'll be moving on Thursday so I'll definitely be more scarce over the next week or so!

• Work'll do that Moon, come back when ya can, we'll be here 🙂

• Mostly inactive. Plan on doing a harvest festival early october, but right now my drive to play is an at all time low due to work 😞

• Yeah I'm not gone, I'm in the process of moving, I got a job in another city and I'm not online a whole helluvalot at the moment. Fear 'ee not, however. This is just a bump in the road in terms of my Narfing and I will be back in game in good time. Once we have a new internet provider and get settled in I'll make a new post and try to manfully strongarm Cormac back into the fold.

@fa1cd4a415=JerrickRafe:

I'm baaaaaack…

😄