The Away Thread

• @6afc4795a1=Emerwyn:

Not much of a person for away posts and in fact I've never made one that I remember, but since I was setting a few solid steps for a large-scale plot and I don't want to leave anyone hanging, I thought it best to make it known that I'm gone for an indefinite period of time.

The people that sent me plot-related PMs, please don't feel ignored, it's just that there is no answer to them.

Take care and have fun, I wish you all the best.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We'll miss you Emerwyn.

Come back when you can! 🙂

• Not much of a person for away posts and in fact I've never made one that I remember, but since I was setting a few solid steps for a large-scale plot and I don't want to leave anyone hanging, I thought it best to make it known that I'm gone for an indefinite period of time.

The people that sent me plot-related PMs, please don't feel ignored, it's just that there is no answer to them.

Take care and have fun, I wish you all the best.

• Partially serious? 😛 May or may not be around for a while, while our country catches fire and burns to the ground. Hoping the dumpster fire doesn't win the election. Sorry for laughing about you folks over the pond and the Brexit. 😕

• The Halfling Defence League

I'm so sorry to hear all of this, dude! 😞

• Aww! You will be missed, take care of yourself and your family and enjoy the new home though!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…........

• @c210b88b45=ClownBaby:

Ive some bad news my dear fellow Narfers. I'm finally moved into my new home in the Appalachian mountains. It's beautiful here and the perfect place for me to raise a family. Unfortunately though, we learned after we moved in that the Internet is ridiculously slow with no other alternatives. That means no chance of me DMing anymore, and I really wanted to run a Halloween event this year. It was going to be the fantasy version of the Alien plot! Oh, Void, I really wanted to do that Mortal Kombat tournament, too. Plus there were several plots I've spent a lot of mind time thinking about in hopes of running, but alas, this would be a laggy mess with my connections.

With all that said, I can try and pop in now and again for some fire side RPing, but unless something changes, Clownbaby will be hanging up his DMing and adventuring hats.

Fare thee well! You DMs take care of Aura Runedar, the dwarven community, and don't let Norwick become some bard run jewel! I'm still loving that line, Dwin.

Congratulations on your new home, and best wishes to you and your family, bud.

Hopefully, you can find a way to make it work. If not, it was fun while it lasted! 🙂

Z

• Ive some bad news my dear fellow Narfers. I'm finally moved into my new home in the Appalachian mountains. It's beautiful here and the perfect place for me to raise a family. Unfortunately though, we learned after we moved in that the Internet is ridiculously slow with no other alternatives. That means no chance of me DMing anymore, and I really wanted to run a Halloween event this year. It was going to be the fantasy version of the Alien plot! Oh, Void, I really wanted to do that Mortal Kombat tournament, too. Plus there were several plots I've spent a lot of mind time thinking about in hopes of running, but alas, this would be a laggy mess with my connections.

With all that said, I can try and pop in now and again for some fire side RPing, but unless something changes, Clownbaby will be hanging up his DMing and adventuring hats.

Fare thee well! You DMs take care of Aura Runedar, the dwarven community, and don't let Norwick become some bard run jewel! I'm still loving that line, Dwin.

• I'm out of state visiting family (flew out this morning) and won't be back home until Monday night. I brought my laptop and might poke my head in when I have downtime, but won't be available for any extended events.

Have a safe and fun Halloween!

• I'm still not back, you may notice me from time to time logged into the DM client where I can do a few atmospheric things. Even at that, it's far too laggy for me to consider running even the simplest of events. I'm still looking at December to come back at least somewhat. My wife has been booked in for a c-section next Thursday so that we can bring our fresh warm baby into the world; which means that for the next four to six weeks afterwards my time outside of caring for my gruesomely disemboweled wife and newborn will be limited to work and the panicked/exasperated pulling out of my hair.

@ced9c58fc8=AubreyMaturin:

Please don't lose the City without me.

No promises.

• It's concert season for me again. I have one this weekend (dress rehearsal Saturday, Concert Sunday the 23rd) and another the following weekend. Consequently, my playing time is going to be limited until the 31st. Friday evenings are OK (after my grandson leaves at 1830), and Saturday's from late afternoon on might be possible. Please don't lose the City without me.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

Can't wait to see you back, man 🙂

• a formless entity fades in, buzzing and causing the lights to flicker; computer monitors, digital watches and smartphones flicker and run slow as all the power in the immediate region is drawn to the otherworldly foce

Aaaagh… the internet is so slow. I'm using wifi from my uncle-in-law's garage. It's too slow to play, almost too slow to be on here. But I'm coming soon!

• @9ea4ce153e=Emerwyn:

KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

Heck yeah we'd love to have him back!

Woo!

• KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

• Hey guys.

Gone for a while, there's a LARP coming up for me in the first weekend of November, and I'm commisioned to create outfits for 3 people, on top of my own outfit.

Be back as soon as I'm done with those.

Gonna be spending a lot of this week helping my mom get ready to move, then this weekend I'm gonna be going on a trip to a town about four hours away, and I'll be back Sunday night!

So ah…I'll be around this week until Friday, but I'll be getting on a bit later than normal.

• I've been super busy and will continue to be for awhile yet. I miss you dudes! MUAH!