The Away Thread

• @9ea4ce153e=Emerwyn:

KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

Heck yeah we'd love to have him back!

• The Halfling Defence League

Woo!

• KingCreeper asked me to let you all know that he is still without internet, but everything is going relatively well for him. He has a job and quite a busy life over in the States, and the good news is that come December, some provider will finally be able to set him up with a 100MB internet connection and then he'll try to find some time to be back to Narfing.

He also misses you all. Probably. 😛

• Hey guys.

Gone for a while, there's a LARP coming up for me in the first weekend of November, and I'm commisioned to create outfits for 3 people, on top of my own outfit.

Be back as soon as I'm done with those.

Gonna be spending a lot of this week helping my mom get ready to move, then this weekend I'm gonna be going on a trip to a town about four hours away, and I'll be back Sunday night!

So ah…I'll be around this week until Friday, but I'll be getting on a bit later than normal.

• I've been super busy and will continue to be for awhile yet. I miss you dudes! MUAH!

• Am going to step back for a while… just not feeling much here right now.... have sent messages as I was told to to dms for ideas.... ignored.... have sent ig messages.... and got apologies for missing posts and then got dm drops where in have spent more then I have had.... just kind of down right now.... see ya on the flip flop

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I have internet at the new place! Still getting things moved in, but expect me to be a bit more around than I initially said I'd be!

Adding to this, it looks like the earliest I'll be getting internet is going to be the 19th, so…

• What will Arty do without his Dildo?!

Hope the move goes smoothly 🙂

• Nooooo 😉 Good luck with your move!!

Won't be completely absent, but I'll be moving on Thursday so I'll definitely be more scarce over the next week or so!

• Work'll do that Moon, come back when ya can, we'll be here 🙂

• Mostly inactive. Plan on doing a harvest festival early october, but right now my drive to play is an at all time low due to work 😞

• Yeah I'm not gone, I'm in the process of moving, I got a job in another city and I'm not online a whole helluvalot at the moment. Fear 'ee not, however. This is just a bump in the road in terms of my Narfing and I will be back in game in good time. Once we have a new internet provider and get settled in I'll make a new post and try to manfully strongarm Cormac back into the fold.

@fa1cd4a415=JerrickRafe:

I'm baaaaaack…

😄

• I'm baaaaaack…

• Been keeping a low profile lately in case anyone is wondering, I've had family visiting! Should be back in gear next weekend I think 🙂

• I will be out of town without computer from early Sunday (Aug 21) thru late Friday (Aug 26). Don't everyone dream of destruction while I'm gone.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I'm going away for a while, long short years days I dont know I just cant handle what has swept over Narfell and the failings of years of work I thought I did well. Hope to see you all in good health on return.