Camp Bon Fire Rumors and Stories

• _Zyphlin can be seen asking Oreth and Ty to help, and for permission, to bury a fallen eilistraeen.

If granted, he helps dig a small grave where he lays a dark skinned elf with flowing white hair with her arms crossed over a beautiful silver bastard sword. He says a few small words in flowing and eloquent elven, before replacing the dirt over the fallen woman.

Later, when children are not near, he tells that she was apparently hung above in a tree for some days before she finally fell loose as the rope weakened….a warning message in regards to her diety carved into her back that seemed healed and rewounded again and again. He also tells that a Drow Mage was peaking around her campsite....though how Zyphlin himself got to the campsite he repeatidly skips over....seeming to be searching for something and glad of her apparently demise, until a rapier and dagger made aquantince with his spine and throat._

• Rumors float about the camp of large feline-like figures seen moving about the woods during the night.

• A rather short(by human standards) hooded figure seems rather interested in any rumors about what happened to Lilin. It is not known why he is, just that he quietly moves closer to anyone talking about it.

• A tenday later, the limp body of Lilin was seen being carried into the camp, blungeoned, burned, and icy blue in some spots. Rumors fly about the cause, but the consensus seems to be that something wants Lilin dead.

• _The Galis Oreth and Tyche were seen in something of a standoff with a shadowy figure in the entrance of the camp, a tenday or so back. The nature of the conflict is never quite clear, but the druid was heard to invoke the names of Baba Cera, as well as some sort of…flower or shamrock....almost as a form of threat.

A few moments later, lightning and the sounds of thunder filled the Gypsy pass, striking down on the druid, and the Shadow was lanced through by energies from an unseen source.

A time later, Oreth was seen standing in the same spot, seemingly holding a rather animated conversation with himself.

Strange days._

• Bardic runners have been seen going up and down the nars and entering into Camp and areas nearby in the nars, going to different guild locations and seeking different people. They seem to be caring a scroll in hand.

((Guild members, might want to check this))

• Earlier during the morning, kara could be seen up in the pixie's roost, curled up against the stone boulder with a blanket covering her right shoulder and a journal held tightly in her grip. If disturbed, she moved the blanket closer over her shoulder, keeping it decidedly hidden from sight.

• Happy smallfolk contentedly spend some time around the campfires on their way back home, winding down after a busy and successful festival in the Silver Valley. Some talk about their new purchases, others about the new friends they made. Winner of the stone-throwing contest was Jockser Tealeaf, the tale-telling uncle of the Tealeaf sisters. Some folks marvel that the human Paci could eat so much gnomish pie so quickly, and how he beat out several hungry hins to win the pie-eating contest. Others giggle how a young mother, Ragnhild, fought her way to the top in the boxing match. General consensus is that folks had a good time and are looking forward to the next festival.

• Rumors begin to come in with the Romani who travel the spider woods often in search of herbs and roots that they have the feeling of being watched from the crags above. Some also mention the occasional odd growl coming from caves.

• _Shortly before the mages and clerics begin to feel ill there is a large crack from the spider woods, and definate rumbling is heard, followed by quick loud chanting and then a popping noise.

The final last barrels of wine have been rolled into the storage cave in the Gypsy Camp, and Jonni is seen carrying chairs back there as well. When asked what he is doing, he will only mention that it is almost done with a smile.

As the wild magic begins to fluctuate badly many of the younger Romani tend to look worried by the fires, while most of the old make warding signs and spit when it is mentioned. You hear it often said, "Never needed none of that witchery anyways."_

• Rumours of the smallfolk festival in the Silver Valley appear to be true. Smallfolk pass through camp and head to the valley looking for available inn rooms and camping sites. The festivities are planned to begin within the tenday.

((Scheduled for 2pm Eastern this Saturday))

• @6700762140=LowerDenizen:

Guards are set to watch the vine grown cliffside near the gnolls by Jonni. No trouble has come of it so far, and no one has been stopped. When asked Jonni replies it is just for safety. Jonni has been seen avoiding almost all of the Romani in favor of spending time with his sister Jenni and Cera in Cera's tree. More often then not he is seen tending his chores quietly and without much help.

Lilin is is seen more and more often (with less and less feasible reasons) in Cera's tree

((Edited for Grammar))

• For the second time under one moon, word is taken to the camp fires of drow having been seen in the caves under gnoll lands.

• @049a679762:

…At night this seems tossed off though, with the young Romani asking many questions of the Gali, everything from beliefs to fighting styles to home history, while the old Romani seem particularly fond of seeking a game of cards or bones, even dice now and then with almost any Gali they find.

_Often times, during the night, Gali Elder Arandor can be found sharing a drink or two with the younger Rom. He seems eager to share his beliefs and fighting style, although his home history is left somewhat vague… He tells any who press him that his hometown is the village of 'Triboar' and that he worked as a scout for the Militia there. Spending most of his days roaming the Savage Frontier to keep a watch on the Orc hordes that constantly poured down from the Northern mountains...

He tells 'slightly' exaggerated stories of some of his exploits throughout Narfell when his tongue is loosened from the drink. Snippets of the conversation can be heard...

"… punched in the chest by a war machine, nearly caved in my rib cage, sent me flying one hundred and fifty-six feet through the air, right off Sam's hill...."

"...swung his axe at me and lodged it in a thick tree half-way, my shield was already shattered and my arm broken... took my chance to get the hells out.."

"...That's when the Red Dragon Rass parted the clouds and crashed down from above, renting thee ground before me... I'll never forget how badly her fires burned..."_

@049a679762:

…Only thing the proud archer seems to find interesting besides hunting and roaming the forests are any information concerning the Drow and finding a master, preferably elven, to teach her the basics of the weave.

Some of the Gali and younger Romani might mention the name of an Elven Arcanist who has recently become known around the camp, making a home for himself there. They say his name is 'Celebring' and that he is a mage of some skill, word is he was recently made Headmaster of Spellweaver Keep and could probably help teach the Elven woman if she were to seek him out…

• _An untidy and tattooed red-haired elf woman seems to have taken residence in the camp. She is mostly unsociable and never smiles, but from the beginning she's seen to do her part for the welfare of the camp by bringing freshly hunted meat daily to the fires.

Some older members of the community might remember this wild elven lass called Sinu'selira, but she's been away so long that even they might have forgotten.

Only thing the proud archer seems to find interesting besides hunting and roaming the forests are any information concerning the Drow and finding a master, preferably elven, to teach her the basics of the weave._

• _Various rumors and observations:

The spiders seem to have been pushed farther back into their holes by the contest efforts of adventurers, rarely showing near the camp at all anymore. With the lack of natural predators, wildlife has sprung up in the woodlands, just a few at first, but growin quickly as they flee the hobgoblins who have now overtaken the pass.

Even odder then the occasional lights, noises, and calm chiding of try again that have been plaguing the Hidden Pass, one young Romani swears he came across an open portal glowing. He approached it cautiously, before being startled and turning at hearing a child's voice saying, "Oops, I left one open.." When he turned back to the portal it was gone. Many chalk this up to a night of drinking, but others have been heard to comment that the strange rumblings they have been hearing can not be good for the nearby caves.

In the old camp style of extended family everyone who is able, both Romani and Gali have been given chores to help the camp out, and are expected to do so each day ((RP it, if you can't think of something useful PM me and I can supply)) though the evenings are given to themselves and often full of drinking and song, followed by the occasional spontaneous dance. New Romani are wandering into camp now and then, and some of the Romani are leaving. Oddly, most of those who pack up and leave are older, with the young Romani seeming to stay around longer. This same age split seems to show in other ways as well, with the younger Romani working beside the Gali during their chores easily and passing time in talk, while the older Romani seem stand offish, and usually work alongside only other Romani in true camraderie. At night this seems tossed off though, with the young Romani asking many questions of the Gali, everything from beliefs to fighting styles to home history, while the old Romani seem particularly fond of seeking a game of cards or bones, even dice now and then with almost any Gali they find.

Guards are set to watch the vine grown cliffside near the gnolls by Jonni. No trouble has come of it so far, and no one has been stopped. When asked Jonni replies it is just for safety. Jonni has been seen avoiding almost all of the Romani in favor of spending time with his sister Jenni and Cera in Cera's tree. More often then not he is seen tending his chores quietly and without much help._

• A familiar halfling teapot visiting the camp was seen chatting with Jeni and Cera. Rumour quickly spreads that there will soon be a festival in the Silver Valley, and that all are welcome to come for contests of skill, prizes, and delicious food and drink. Any merchants and entertainers are, or course, also welcome.

((Festival in the valley is this Saturday. More details to come.))

• malina is rarely seen in the camp anymore if not with caldor.. often when he leaves on his buisness ventures she travels with him her sword at the ready

• Following a talk with Jeni and Cera in their tree, Mecizq emerges from the tree to make a short speech, though looking uncomfortable at having to talk in public like this.

"Most of you here know me in one way or another, we have all had our ups and downs in life, some such as my recent problems, worse than others, but we are all here now, and can place all that behind us now, and move on.

To that end I have offered to Hallow what grounds of the camp have not allready been hallowed, including the old gathering circle to Mystra, to renew the ties of the Rom and this land to Mystra from on old.

In order to do this, I will be requiring a large quantity of holy water, equivilent to roughly six score and then a few of holy water flasks, and I would ask for those of you who are able to put towards this task, even if it be only one holy water flask. Every flask counts."

//Either catch me IG to make a donation of a holy water flask or you can probably donate them straight to LD also, easier to housekeep through me though.

• @6936b56545=LowerDenizen:

_A few of the gali remark on Jonni getting into the occasional arguments with some of the Romani that have returned. Though nothing is ever said loud enough or close enough for a non-rom to hear, the occasional raised voice leads to the suspicion that Jonni is doing something that the Romani true bloods do not care highly for.

Jenni and Cera do not seem to have the same arguments, and if anything seem mostly to hope that Jonni can just get along with everyone and that the matter gets dropped._

During one of these spats, a large shadow stops and watches, listening intently. A branch snaps, something pops, and with only the passing of light footsteps, something leaves again

((Lilin is a stalker! Wee!))