Alliances, Guilds, etc...

• im looking for any evil guild if anyone wants me in their just pm or something…. anything evil will do.... :twisted:

• –Underground Evil Guild (UEG) Notice--

If there any any evil Cyric worshippers out there who are looking for a fun guild to join, you can contact me either IG, in the forums, or on IRC :twisted:

**EDIT:**Due to certain events that have occured in the past few weeks, my guild has beenshut down for the time being…. 😢

• So how many Bane followers do we have in here? can we start an army or something?

I have one here

Delirean Dilheart
    Currently level 3 Cleric

• @bf183ef66e=Jordash:

Eh…. Banites aren't dead. We do need to start forming alliances, though.

I take that back.

• @b536464fcd=Wykith:

I'd like to see the evil forces of Narfell unite under a common goal for prosperity(pillage), community(plunder), justice (murder), and peace(dominance).

We should all work together as a family(conquerers)

Personally, I'd rather not. My experience is ruined by a history of terrible good vs. evil RP, and I doubt both sides being united against each other would make things more interesting in the slightest. Nothing against the merit of your idea, I just don't agree with it.

• Is this "Underdark City" ready to go? If so how does one go about gaining citizenship? If not will it be in the next build? Vinni's growing rather tired of all the do gooders in Norwick and hiding his skills as a battle priest of Tiamat.

Oh, Bay, is there a away you could e-mail me the section in the Faiths and Panteons on Tiamat? It would help my RP greatly if I knew who her allies are. If so, please send to fonkin_ashoal@yahoo.com

Thanks

• @b69c597091=Baynoor:

@b69c597091=Tassabra:

People interested in espionage/gathering info for evil purposes can contact Tassabra in game or PM me via forums, and and after an interview will be assigned a task/area. Chaotics abstain.

But we chaotics are the best spies

and best traitors 😉

• @c318e44ea4=Tassabra:

People interested in espionage/gathering info for evil purposes can contact Tassabra in game or PM me via forums, and and after an interview will be assigned a task/area. Chaotics abstain.

But we chaotics are the best spies

• Shamil is willing to follow any Banite or ally of Bane.

• People interested in espionage/gathering info for evil purposes can contact Tassabra in game or PM me via forums, and and after an interview will be assigned a task/area. Chaotics abstain.

• T'lael Alleneseph would like to join any faction in which his studies and summoning of undeath would be accepted, and not interrupted by pesky druids/rangers and the like.

• If there are any who follow the Beast Lord, Malar, who would like to form a group then reply back. The Beast Lord will feed upon the weak.

• @3e73529d23=Razare:

laughing doesn't answer my question… when you refer to a city, you should at least mention it's name so another person knows which it is... I'm thinking you are either refering to Peltarch or the Underdark area for Narfell.

:shock: oops. Thought you were just playing.

I was actually refering to the "other" evil city. The one to be built in the underdark.

• Peltarch Far Scouts

laughing doesn't answer my question… when you refer to a city, you should at least mention it's name so another person knows which it is... I'm thinking you are either refering to Peltarch or the Underdark area for Narfell.

• @a794c119b3=Razare:

What city do you mean? … Peltarch?

:lol: :lol:

• Peltarch Far Scouts

What city do you mean? … Peltarch?

• One mooooore thing.

What kind of alliance will this city have with outside forces of known evil like the orcs and the bandits?

I'm pretty sure when push comes to shove we will be killing each other any way but it would be cool if the DMs set up a few event where we could talk to their representatives and organize a raid on Norwick or Jiyyd.

How is that whole "good vs. evil vs. bad rp on both sides" council meeting thing panning out anyway?

• My character Syne is Lawful Evil and though he doesn't follow Bane, he does believe in him. I could hang with this crew easy.

• Eh…. Banites aren't dead. We do need to start forming alliances, though.

• I agree about uniting in some way, shape or form. There are just too few evil players to each form our own faction. Like the Assassin's Guild would have 3 members, the Banites would have 2, etc. It's just a waste of everyone's time.

Back when Vinessa had her guild, and their were about 6-8 players (one or two DM's) it sure was a LOT of fun and we had a LOT more RP opportunities than if we were all fragmented.

What ArUlic is doing with Aspera sounds very interesting. I can't wait to hear more IC.

-Shade