Alliances, Guilds, etc...

• :twisted: Yeah baby.

😞 I still wish Salina was around though. I would have loved to meet her. Even though she didn't much like elves.

• Well I have myself a monk of the Dark Moon wandering the streets of Narfell (Shar worshipping Sorceror/Monk) who would be interested in meeting other like minded people who would be interested in spreading misery and extinguishing all that is light from the world.

• Good and evil, both are fractured in their own ways. However, I should let you know that in Peltarch soon there may well be growing potential for mages to join a movement with some sway.

More I would not care to say, yet….simply know that a new power is rising like the Phoenix from the ashes of Peltarch.

The Lady returns....

insert dramatic, faintly macabre music here

• I'd like to see the evil forces of Narfell unite under a common goal for prosperity(pillage), community(plunder), justice (murder), and peace(dominance).

We should all work together as a family(conquerers)

• Well Ashe doesn't admit he's a Cyrist. He says he follows Bhaal. I had planned to use the banites to get rid of law (I won whoever won) but I think they all got killed off before I got a chance to do so.

I have a plan to frame someone for a murder 😉 just need to do some planning and get access to Narfell…

also got some plans to try bring back the defiler.... dm approval pending on that one.

• I recently made a madman that worships Cyric… maybe we could get something started. :twisted: Then there could be a Bane/Cyric/whoeverelsewantstojoinin war in Narfell, where the good side watches the action and waits for their enemies to kill each other or something...

• Ashe would be interested in a NPC run Assassin's guild (similar to Kyra's thieves guild) based somewhere near (or under :)) Peltarch.

If a Cyrist church exists he would also join that.