Kudos

• @f4a232314d=Wywernywin:

Huge kudos to Dorakhan for all the hard work in making the transfer to EE!

+1 Thanks for all you do.

• @5889532866=Wywernywin:

Such a speedy and clean transition. Amazing work!

• @a4a4db6a52=Wywernywin:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: You’re truly appreciated

• @fda2b36c0e=Wywernywin:

Yes…

• Huge kudos to Dorakhan for all the hard work in making the transfer to EE!

• Yes, a very big thank you for all the DM's who spent time on this. A great turnout and the party worked well. I really like it when there is leadership within the group and the different groups can use their skills.

• https://i.imgur.com/a8CeE6Z.jpg

Kudos to all who showed up, Kudos to Dora(Rare Earth) and SatansAdvisor(Aqua) for the DM event and plot moving.

• Kudos tot he DM's for updating the enchanting for rare materials.

Kudos to Mooncandy for starting the discussion to get it done.

• Kudos to St.Croix, RedneckDM, and Shalvenay for hsowing up tonight, I really appreciate it!

• Kudo to Wyv/Clandra for a heart pounding event that we should have had several more deaths on.

Kudos to all the players involved for keeping it awesome and fun the whole way, I can say with confidence that if I wasn't listening to chill music I might have had a heart attack 😛 So much fun.

• Kudos to SatansAdvisor and Hitodama for running a hilarious fight night. Team Sketch's motto: cheat to win, yo! :lol:

Sincerely,
    Proud member of Team Sketch

• Kudos to Hito for an impromptu fight night!

• Kudos to Sketch Evegreen.

• Huge kudos to Void for all the time and effort he put into the whole plot up to the final event. Thank you for helping to keep Narfell fun - I had a blast! 😄

And kudos to everyone who participated the final event! I usually don't like to join large group events, but this one was great! Everyone worked really well together and mission accomplished!

:dance:

• I'll echo the huge kudos to Void for an event that was adrenaline rushing the entire time.

And a second huge kudos to EVERY PLAYER that was there, a normal D&D party is between 5-7, I believe we had 17. And somehow after all the "planning" in the glen once we set out, we all knew what we needed to do and acted accordingly. Especially in that sequence where the bridge began to collapse. How all of us made it across in one piece I still don't understand.

And then Ruin himself. Itself. Theyself. Whatever it was it was TERRIFYING. And then three or four shrouds were thrown in too because IT WASN'T SCARY ENOUGH apparently.

It was a thing of beauty.

Good job everyone involved. 😄

• As someone who was able to watch the event following the party for a large part I would like to give kudos to all the players! You guys managed your teamwork, spells, and options oan extent that you didn't die horribly in the face of the many challenges.

Major kudos to void for an overall very well balanced, smooth , and thrilling ride.

• I agree with everything said up top, thanks Void>

My only bit of a quip was the final boss fight was a bit too easy, otherwise it was perfect.

• Dude.

My dudes.

The fight to ruin Ruin's day had so many highlights that I know I won't remember them all, but holy smokes.

Shannon smoking the mPC? Epic. I imagined the bits raining down on us.
    The bridge? THE BRIDGE? O.M.G. The pauses did nothing to take away, it was just this amazing PnP-like situation where we were gonna lose people unless we truly hero'ed out. SO cool to see everyone break out all the big guns!

That bossfight was terrific. Terror, screaming, big spells, epic fighting, the heavy dread that it might be for nothing if it got away?

The DnD experience I've been craving for a while now.

Kudos to all, and to all a good night! (Esp Void. Great job, man)

• Major KUDOS to all the active players that have been frolicking about the magical land of narfell these days.

Kudos to DM Infernal for running a fun, terrifying little event
    Kudos to KC for jumping behind the DM wheel for a few fun co-events
    Belated Kudos to Wywernywin for a fun romp through a magic chaos forest with pink dragons of death

Kudos to a few new players who have taken interest in their local towns and city's politics!

Most importantly a giant Kudos to our Developers - its_a_fire and Dorakhan. They have been hard at work to keep things plugging with new build updates and DM features. Hip hip hooray! Henchmen for everyone!

• Cheers to Void and KC for keeping me up past bedtime with neat, original events!