Kudos

• Kudos to everyone; that event was so fun!

Mmmuuuuahhhhhhh… Giiiiin-gerrrrr.... :lol:

Z

• @db2f4ba47b=Celandine:

Kudos to Ol' Dirty Bastage for a fun Halloweenie event! And huge thanks to Raúl's internet provider for giving him enough lag to allow Ginger to be the last one standing. Your cheque is in the mail. :twisted:

Bahahaha, Seconded!

It was a ton of fun and hilarious when after at the beginning someone OOCly said they will be the first to die and I said Nope, Bard.

My bard died first. xD

• Kudos to Ol' Dirty Bastage for a fun Halloweenie event! And huge thanks to Raúl's internet provider for giving him enough lag to allow Ginger to be the last one standing. Your cheque is in the mail. :twisted:

• Kudos to Flom for an experimental event, both IC and OOC'ly so - and for allowing us players the rare experience of seeing a past event from a different perspective! 😄

• @eff1c13201=Atel:

Kudos to Apple and Bastage for our efforts in trying to kill Margot.

Was laughing the whole time…. well not at first....

• Kudos to Apple and Bastage for our efforts in trying to kill Margot.

• The Halfling Defence League

Yeah man, kudos to Wywer! That was a blast. Literally, in Sigi's case!

• More than Kudos to Wywernywin on an epic and grand evil night….. and all the others... had everything... death, a stoning, near deaths.... taking down a freaking dragon.... very bad draconic humor.... Barnaby! was truly fun....

• Kudos to Flom and all those involved in yesterday's MURDER NIGHT AT THE THEATRE and the very intriguing follow-up event. It got way too late, way too fast, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. 🙂

• KUDOS to the Halfling Crew! You know who you are, and good job everyone that none of us died horribly to 30 some odd Kobolds.

• Huge Kudos to Void for the fantastic mining trip and member test for Anna yesterday! We really appreciate it! 🙂

I also want to thank the huge group of people who joined us on the adventure; I had a blast! Kudos and thank you for your support!

Z

• Kudos to Flom and Wywernywin for making me giggle last night, when I thought I was too tired to have fun. Sometimes it's the (silly) little things that matter! 🙂

Kudos to Gonnar for a fun lowbie adventure late last night!

• Id like to propose a long reaching kudos to all the players who have helped and are helping Hen in her quest. Its quite fun and means a lot!
    Lets keep hoping quinn is on it for future endeavors

• Kudos to Quinn, whose got it covered.

• excellent Evil run, thanks to all involved…

Gotta echo those kudos to Flom for Saturday's shenanigans

• @16ebd3ebc2=JerrickRafe:

I don't kudos much … but when I do, it's for 8 hours or random PNP-like, free roaming, random adventure, culminating in a current plot hook!

Holy smokes today was rad. Thx Xanatos Gambit. Made my day.

Agree 100 percent and was only there for a couple hours… sorry Alvi missed the rest....

• I don't kudos much … but when I do, it's for 8 hours or random PNP-like, free roaming, random adventure, culminating in a current plot hook!

Holy smokes today was rad. Thx Xanatos Gambit. Made my day.

• Kudos to everyone who got up and decided adventures without much else but a theory are still fun and exciting. Extra kudos for the unknown DM from the ceiling for spicing it up but not detracting from the adventure.