Are there any evil characters out there?

• @f1ab0d0dfc=elor_danna:

Another suggestion. Azuth! Brains for the smart god!

Nevermind him; he has Bane-denial.

He knows he wants it.

• Shar is where it's at.

• Another suggestion. Azuth! Brains for the smart god!

• she was in game a couple weeks ago, makin shady dealings and all that..

• Or that all previous tries failed.

• I don't think it helps that it's been months since I saw her

• aww that must mean Chaevre' is a fluffy bunny rabbit now. . . no one seems to want to kill her , or want to commit suicide attempting to anyway 😕

• From a non-evil character player I agree with the above. The Umberlites are the happy Evil. Banites are going for fear but seem to draw the most fire because of it.

We kill the things we fear the most.

m

• Then you have the Umberlites who get away with being evil, mock everyone, and are drunk most of the day. Great fun, that.

• Shar is a great choice for an Evil character who has become Evil through the actions of others.
    Those seeking revenge for a terrible deed enacted upon them, those who have been emotionally crippled by loss and those that wish to harness the power of her many secrets (Shadow weave, etc), all seek solace in Shar.

Of course, these are just the stereotype characters that favour Shar. One of the most important aspects of her followers is that they will often try to keep their faith concealed when not amongst fellow faithful. This is a big help on servers like Narfell. It takes a lot of work but you can suprise many people when you suddenly switch on your supposed best friends and stab 'em in the back :twisted:

Of course, if you prefer to have your enemies cowering in fear before you, then perhaps Bane is the best choice. Bear in mind though that Banites are regularly persecuted by just about everyone.

• Most feared is a highly subjective term.

Technically, though, I do believe that Bane is fear, just like Shar is loss.

So you can lose or command fear. [shrugs] Your call, I guess…

• Don't listen to Zanetar!

If you want play a follower of the oldest and most feared Evil deity in Faerun, then you know what to do.

• Sharrans aren't evil. That's rubbish.

If you want to make playing Narfell way more difficult than it needs to be, PM me. (It's usually more fun, too, but I make no guarantees.)

• theres a few evil organisations out there, though i dont know who for sure, evil tends to stick to the shadows, my evil pc Chaevre' Vaelen lurks, if you ever run into her maybe i can give you a job evil grin

• Hi guys. What is the status of evil on Narfell as of late? Any major organizations or groups? How do evil members interact? Any characters or plotlines of note?

• I did have an evil character, but apparently my description for him was illegal, so I couldn't use him. 😞 I thought I was going to go far with that guy too.

• @dcbebcbf60=M_O_B:

Anyone wearing blue and gold, or black and navy are pure evil…if you see them...run run run away!

Hell yes!

And the majority of the Sisterhood are Good aligned 😛

• Anyone wearing blue and gold, or black and navy are pure evil…if you see them...run run run away!

• Scio.. it is having you as a representative… and maybe even Nicahh, though we all know she is gentle as a kitten... that makes people think NE.

But what Scio said.. go to Oscura.. it has a higher concentration of the more sinisterly motivated people.