The Narfell Community

• @f5fb4ae6bc=GhettoBot:

Dkg – I never really talk to you, but I enjoy your ridiculous and persistent sarcasm

I made the list, woohoo!

Take it easy man, i'd like to send you off knowing that Kristine and I got it on IG once or twice.

mwahahhaha

-dkg

• The most beautifull thing of all you said is bout artsikat…..truely finding your other half and being completed is a greater gift then most of us will ever find here in narf.....I wish you both endless happiness and joy...still I am still going to miss the laughter I got whenever I saw your silly log on

huggles and good thoughts

SarahLB

• heya nimb, looking forward to seeing you around again 👋 :boogie:

• Couldn´t agree more with andelas post. Just chill man.

skiing is not possible when the snow is melting, will be coming back to sweden and narfell in a few weeks - after a 5 months long vacation in austria (great country). Wouldn´t mind hanging out more with you in that dark cave of vinessa´s.

• The Halfling Defence League

👋

• Safe travels you crazy bastard.

• Oscar Wilde: "There isn't a shred of evidence in favor of the idea that life is serious"

• I agree with Grivel, gowing up does not mean you can't play games. Life is far to serious to be taken seriously all the time.

Enjoy life and call back whenever.

• @f545474b20=GhettoBot:

I doubt I will ever seriously play Narfell again. I am growing up, taking classes seriously and looking to the future.

Who says you have to grow up? You just have to get older. Good Luck.

• Good luck with your studies, but remember the door will always be open for you to come back to Narf again. Until then be well and take care.

• Me! I'm that sort of crazy bastard!… yea ... that's right ... told him :ninja:

• I remember travelling with Issac to map out the portals. That sure was uninteresting and very boring you lout. Just kidding : ) I wish I knew more of your characters ICly then I've talked to you on IRC. But still always nice to have an IRC chum.

• Have fun with real life shudders as he speaks you know youll be back someday and well be ready for you when you do.evil grin

• Good luck to you Ghettobot. We will see if you can continue to stay away or not 😉

• Ack.. I forgot Rufus! I still remember catching your hands in my pockets in the jiyyd healers. It is hard to remember any one of your characters in particular but we had a little fun here and there.. I do remember your complements about my character Sedrick. Thank you.

And Custodis who I don't play with very often, but he's done a lot especially with the forums. Thanks for setting up my academy forums so quickly.. we all love you even if you pretend to be a girl 😛 hides from being ban again

• hugs Thanks a lot for all the fun and good times

By the way.. Lina left the Circle 😉

You'll be missed until you come back 🙂

• Take care, enjoy life and all that fun stuff.

• @480e4c4454:

Baynoor – You must be very witty, deceptive, sarcastic and evil to play a character like that so well.

Yes, yes I am. And to quote one of the greatest movies of all time: "See you on the other side Ray"

• Smell you later alligator! 😛

• Take care and hope to see you around.

I enjoyed your realistic character Isaac in particular.

🙂

Escape Token given.