The Narfell Community

• The first post in this thread makes me feel very old and very nostalgic…

Ghetto/Artsie, if you peek back at this thread like us old lurkers have a tendancie to do, I'm happy to hear you both are doing so happy and doing well. 🙂

• Holy resurrecting thread!

Going through that first post reading those names really brought back some memories. It's sad I had forgotten so many of those names and characters. Thanks for the bump!

• Or even better, you can go IG 😛

• Good to see you still about and kicking 🙂

oh also, get on IRC, few of us still lurk there now and then

• Hi everyone! Just peeking around and seeing if any old pals are still lurking about. Artsie and I met playing this server back in 2004, and we've been happily married for almost 5 years with a 6 month old son! Would love to hear from you guys. Post a reply or PM!

EDIT: oops, this is GhettoBot, not artsiekat. Although we're practically the same person these days 😉

• Hi Zyphy! waves

Be back for NWN2? Heads up? Wha-huh? This is what happens when I leave you alone for one night. No more alone time for baby, he obviously gets too lonely. 😛

And dkg-darrenhead, no hat for you!

• Hope to see you both in NWN2 🙂 Tell the kitty i said hey.

• huh? you're not talking about the 'fade to black' after you lost consciousness from getting kicked in the balls are you?

IRC and I aren't on speaking terms right now, so here is a heads up that Kristine and I might be back for nwn2. Unfortunately the majority of people im trying to find have probably been ban from narfell at one point or another…

• @f5fb4ae6bc=GhettoBot:

Dkg – I never really talk to you, but I enjoy your ridiculous and persistent sarcasm

I made the list, woohoo!

Take it easy man, i'd like to send you off knowing that Kristine and I got it on IG once or twice.

mwahahhaha

-dkg

• The most beautifull thing of all you said is bout artsikat…..truely finding your other half and being completed is a greater gift then most of us will ever find here in narf.....I wish you both endless happiness and joy...still I am still going to miss the laughter I got whenever I saw your silly log on

huggles and good thoughts

SarahLB

• heya nimb, looking forward to seeing you around again 👋 :boogie:

• Couldn´t agree more with andelas post. Just chill man.

skiing is not possible when the snow is melting, will be coming back to sweden and narfell in a few weeks - after a 5 months long vacation in austria (great country). Wouldn´t mind hanging out more with you in that dark cave of vinessa´s.

• The Halfling Defence League

👋

• Safe travels you crazy bastard.

• Oscar Wilde: "There isn't a shred of evidence in favor of the idea that life is serious"

• I agree with Grivel, gowing up does not mean you can't play games. Life is far to serious to be taken seriously all the time.

Enjoy life and call back whenever.

• @f545474b20=GhettoBot:

I doubt I will ever seriously play Narfell again. I am growing up, taking classes seriously and looking to the future.

Who says you have to grow up? You just have to get older. Good Luck.

• Good luck with your studies, but remember the door will always be open for you to come back to Narf again. Until then be well and take care.

• Me! I'm that sort of crazy bastard!… yea ... that's right ... told him :ninja:

• I remember travelling with Issac to map out the portals. That sure was uninteresting and very boring you lout. Just kidding : ) I wish I knew more of your characters ICly then I've talked to you on IRC. But still always nice to have an IRC chum.