The Narfell Community

• I agree with Grivel, gowing up does not mean you can't play games. Life is far to serious to be taken seriously all the time.

Enjoy life and call back whenever.

• @f545474b20=GhettoBot:

I doubt I will ever seriously play Narfell again. I am growing up, taking classes seriously and looking to the future.

Who says you have to grow up? You just have to get older. Good Luck.

• Good luck with your studies, but remember the door will always be open for you to come back to Narf again. Until then be well and take care.

• Me! I'm that sort of crazy bastard!… yea ... that's right ... told him :ninja:

• I remember travelling with Issac to map out the portals. That sure was uninteresting and very boring you lout. Just kidding : ) I wish I knew more of your characters ICly then I've talked to you on IRC. But still always nice to have an IRC chum.

• Have fun with real life shudders as he speaks you know youll be back someday and well be ready for you when you do.evil grin

• Good luck to you Ghettobot. We will see if you can continue to stay away or not 😉

• Ack.. I forgot Rufus! I still remember catching your hands in my pockets in the jiyyd healers. It is hard to remember any one of your characters in particular but we had a little fun here and there.. I do remember your complements about my character Sedrick. Thank you.

And Custodis who I don't play with very often, but he's done a lot especially with the forums. Thanks for setting up my academy forums so quickly.. we all love you even if you pretend to be a girl 😛 hides from being ban again

• hugs Thanks a lot for all the fun and good times

By the way.. Lina left the Circle 😉

You'll be missed until you come back 🙂

• Take care, enjoy life and all that fun stuff.

• @480e4c4454:

Baynoor – You must be very witty, deceptive, sarcastic and evil to play a character like that so well.

Yes, yes I am. And to quote one of the greatest movies of all time: "See you on the other side Ray"

• Smell you later alligator! 😛

• Take care and hope to see you around.

I enjoyed your realistic character Isaac in particular.

🙂

Escape Token given.

• :hug:

don't be a total stranger ghetto…

flings a boomerang noodle

• Best of luck to you, just remember that the degree is really only another stepping stone to more Narf 😛 You and artsie will both be missed.

• Take it easy in the other world… real life. 😉 Stop in from time to time.

• :hug: Always a sweetheart you are!

Best of luck and I'm so glad we had a chance to meet! I hold many fun, positive memories of you and your fun characters. You're one of the best in my book!

• Good luck down that great big road 😉

• @556988281b=GhettoBot:

Majere and Budo – same size, same person

…WHO TOLD YOU?

• The great thing about Narfell is that you could expand that list by a factor of ten and still not cover all the intresting and fun people and characters we've been introduced to in the past three years.

I haven't seen Isaac in forever but I know Gar owes him a slap in the head for something…though I forget what now. Good luck wherever you're heading bro.