Kudos

• Kudos to Void for the tower heist event, letting us live out our dreams of being Harry and Marv.

• Kudos to DMs Xanatos Gambit & Lazarus for keeping me amused, intrigued and ever curious for more! The Silver Host event was great fun and holds promise of new depth to the main plotline from a fresh new angle - and the vampire chronicles' new foam-at-the-mouth orcish henchmen were scary yet hilarious! Can't wait for more, on both fronts. ๐Ÿ˜„

• Kudos to Flom and all involved for the Garibaldi "fan club" and the attempted kidnapping. I just about died laughing.

• Big kudos to Flom for Francisco Dibel & Co - great and oddly lovable villains that I'm already sad to see go! That ending was heartwrenching on several levels! ๐Ÿ˜ข

On a more lighthearted note, kudos to Caoimh for the quirky Athkatlan business trio enacting the last will and testament of Mr James T Slurp ("I think it's pronounced Sloorpรฉ).

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a Saturday filled with excitement and intrigue, and to all the great players I got to share it with. While lacking any DM shenanigans, I also quite enjoyed Sunday's follow-up discussion of events and the more personal stories shared by PCs around the commons. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thirded! Great RP from everyone involved and a masterful, driven storytelling. I'm heaping on a spoonful of extra kudos for the actual combat segment of last night too, which had great atmosphere and the bonus feat of everyone seeming to manage to type real responses whilst fighting desperately!

• @caoimh said in Kudos:

Extreme kudos to Flom, plus all the folks who have partaken in the engrossing Autonomist plot these past few days, some of the most intense non-combat events I've been in, especially for a blockhead like Rey!

Seconded! Autumn is completely out of her depth here, but nonetheless the story is believable, real and tense. I love it!

• Extreme kudos to Flom, plus all the folks who have partaken in the engrossing Autonomist plot these past few days, some of the most intense non-combat events I've been in, especially for a blockhead like Rey!

• Hear hear! A great adventure in great company, I had a blast. ๐Ÿ˜„

• @Flom Kudos for yesterday's shenanigans. Had me laughing startlingly loud, worrying for Cecil's safety AND sanity, and had some awesome "AHA" moments all throughout. Keep up the wonder, man!

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for stirring up an excellent adventure with an unexpected plot twist served at the end of it last night - I stayed up too late, but it was worth it! ๐Ÿ˜

• Kudos to all those whom I have had a great time with on Narfell over the last 13 years, both past and present. Itโ€™s been a wild ride, but all good things end, eventually.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Donโ€™t be afraid to contact me through Facebook, the link is in my resignation post under announcements.

• Seconded

• Thanks Andelas/DM Fyre for taking up the Head DM mantle again for us while you did.

I hope that whoever takes it up now is as willing to spend as much time and effort as you have been lately, esp with the effort of keeping things happening to spur activity. ๐Ÿ™‚ Narfell needs that to grow again, and I'd hate to see it stop now, when there's so much potential cool stuff on the horizon.

• Yes, kudos for plot resolution! Well played all who came along for the ride, too! ๐Ÿ‘

• Kudo's on two accounts for DM Aqua spicing up the flavour in the NA time zone, the duo of events this friday and Saturday to set the scene for the big bad where fantastic.

Kudos to Rust for his side appearances of custom monsters that continue to haunt me and nearly kill me.

• Thank yooouuu Flom! Wooooo It was like a dream getting to resolve that plot, and get extra faithful in the RP, but also... omg... the final encounter that could have been. O_O

• Harold the Hobgoblin! Thanks DM Aqua!

• @davidnwn said in Kudos:

@ulyetia said in Kudos:

Kudos to Andelas and the group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders who went climbing up a mountain the other night. Got me back into the game and out of my non-playing rut.

Seconded, an excellent adventure!

Thanks to Fyre and all the players!

I can neither confirm nor deny knowing anything about a group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders (that may or may not wish seeing the world burn) but it feels like such a event indeed deserves a big thank you to everyone involved.

• @ulyetia said in Kudos:

Kudos to Andelas and the group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders who went climbing up a mountain the other night. Got me back into the game and out of my non-playing rut.

Seconded, an excellent adventure!

Thanks to Fyre and all the players!