Kudos

• Kudos to DMs Stuiped and Xanatos Gambit for this evening's fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOd8WADZZM

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and our intrepid team of PCs, boldly braving a moving mansion and all the challenges within! A great event and a fitting finale to an interesting plot! πŸ‘

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for stirring the plot pot all week long, serving up heapings of scary, thrilling, intriguing, upsetting, amusing and heart-wrenching plottiness onto the PCs proverbial plates. Bravo!

• I'm chiming in on the overall kudos - a great and adventurous weekend of playing, for sure, with a lot of quality role playing. I was caught in it all to the point of neglecting to eat dinner on Sunday, resulting in a distinct waning of Isolde's cheer and energy by the latter part of the evening. Minus that miscalculation on my own part, I had a blast!

• Great kudos to DMs Void and Xanatos Gambit for a whirlwind week of stunning RP and epic adventures. I especially appreciated Shesarai's promotion ceremony, and the personal quest developed for her by DM Void that allowed me to recover a lost level that would otherwise have taken months to restore. I also want to thank all my Narfell friends for their RP, and for joining Shesarai on what were some very scary adventures. You risked all for her, and I really appreciate it.

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to Void and our whole party for a thrilling adventure and great roleplay throughout thwarting the Long Night!

• Kudos to Void for the tower heist event, letting us live out our dreams of being Harry and Marv.

• Kudos to DMs Xanatos Gambit & Lazarus for keeping me amused, intrigued and ever curious for more! The Silver Host event was great fun and holds promise of new depth to the main plotline from a fresh new angle - and the vampire chronicles' new foam-at-the-mouth orcish henchmen were scary yet hilarious! Can't wait for more, on both fronts. πŸ˜„

• Kudos to Flom and all involved for the Garibaldi "fan club" and the attempted kidnapping. I just about died laughing.

• Big kudos to Flom for Francisco Dibel & Co - great and oddly lovable villains that I'm already sad to see go! That ending was heartwrenching on several levels! 😒

On a more lighthearted note, kudos to Caoimh for the quirky Athkatlan business trio enacting the last will and testament of Mr James T Slurp ("I think it's pronounced SloorpΓ©).

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a Saturday filled with excitement and intrigue, and to all the great players I got to share it with. While lacking any DM shenanigans, I also quite enjoyed Sunday's follow-up discussion of events and the more personal stories shared by PCs around the commons. πŸ™‚

• Thirded! Great RP from everyone involved and a masterful, driven storytelling. I'm heaping on a spoonful of extra kudos for the actual combat segment of last night too, which had great atmosphere and the bonus feat of everyone seeming to manage to type real responses whilst fighting desperately!

• @caoimh said in Kudos:

Extreme kudos to Flom, plus all the folks who have partaken in the engrossing Autonomist plot these past few days, some of the most intense non-combat events I've been in, especially for a blockhead like Rey!

Seconded! Autumn is completely out of her depth here, but nonetheless the story is believable, real and tense. I love it!

• Extreme kudos to Flom, plus all the folks who have partaken in the engrossing Autonomist plot these past few days, some of the most intense non-combat events I've been in, especially for a blockhead like Rey!

• Hear hear! A great adventure in great company, I had a blast. πŸ˜„

• @Flom Kudos for yesterday's shenanigans. Had me laughing startlingly loud, worrying for Cecil's safety AND sanity, and had some awesome "AHA" moments all throughout. Keep up the wonder, man!

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for stirring up an excellent adventure with an unexpected plot twist served at the end of it last night - I stayed up too late, but it was worth it! 😁

• Kudos to all those whom I have had a great time with on Narfell over the last 13 years, both past and present. It’s been a wild ride, but all good things end, eventually.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Don’t be afraid to contact me through Facebook, the link is in my resignation post under announcements.

• Seconded

• Thanks Andelas/DM Fyre for taking up the Head DM mantle again for us while you did.

I hope that whoever takes it up now is as willing to spend as much time and effort as you have been lately, esp with the effort of keeping things happening to spur activity. πŸ™‚ Narfell needs that to grow again, and I'd hate to see it stop now, when there's so much potential cool stuff on the horizon.