Kudos

• Kudos to Clownbaby for stirring some unexpected excitement on a regular ole Thursday evening! I loved the giant stone fist, just a shame there was no Nica petrification trouble. xD

• Kudos to Thurgood yet again, without him the forums would never run properly. (Problem seems to be solved) We all owe you large buddy, you the man!

• Echoing Karni's kudos. Was a great weekend of events filled with laughs and tense moments. It's days like those that keep me hooked on Narfell. πŸ™‚

• Huge kudos to DM SquirrelCaster for another action-packed adventure into the frigid mountains.

And kudos to the adventuring party, as well. Despite having a ton of RL work to do, I'm glad you were able to drag ol' Z out of the craft hall to help you on your quest. I had a blast.

Thanks! πŸ˜„

Z

• Seconded kudos from Karni's post, above.

The total unexpected (And my first) Squirrelcaster event was hilariously fun, a little scary, and satisfying to the core. πŸ™‚ Thank you!

The intrigue from Bloodyroad has me on my toes, and I can't wait for more.

What a good weekend. ^_^

• Big kudos to both Squirrelcaster and Bloodyroar for filling the weekend with fun events, expected and unexpected both - and to the awesome players who shared in the shenanigans! Elvadriel's panicking in the great escape from the smuggler's cove is probably what made me giggle the most. xD

• Kudos to DM & players involved in Mor'Salen plot.

• Kudas for sure for DM SquirrelCaster, the mining trip was awesome and sich a good group of adventurers

• Huge thanks to DM SquirrelCaster for helping Z finally fill an order, for a custom yew bow, he's had for well over a RL year (actually 2 orders).

I really appreciate the support! πŸ™‚

Additional kudos to the adventurers who braved the frigid Coldstones to explore and to help Z on his quest! Good times! πŸ˜„

Z

• Kudos to DM SquirrelCaster for spicing up an impromptu crafting trip out to the Coldstones! And a special thanks to him for letting Z finally find the tree he's pined over for so long. Yew are awesome πŸ˜‰

Going to dish additional kudos to CB for giving Bufflin some excitement of his own. Even I wasn't sure if he would follow through with the punishment until the last second πŸ˜„

• Shouting out belated kudos to DM Bloodyroar and the Phenomenal Five for a chilling adventure this past weekend! Difficulty was very well balanced throughout. Looking forward to the next chapter. πŸ™‚

• @89347f497b=Karnivor:

Kudos to DM Bloodyroar and the Suicidal Five for the frost-bitten adventure Sunday evening! I was on the verge of despairing about making the event happen at all, but ended up having a great time! πŸ™‚

That group name… :x

• Kudos to DM Bloodyroar and the Suicidal Five for the frost-bitten adventure Sunday evening! I was on the verge of despairing about making the event happen at all, but ended up having a great time! πŸ™‚

• Legion

I would love to give a heartfelt kudos to all the players and DMs who have made my time here in Narfell such a joy.

I think you're all great. Even though you're the reason I can't quit this game and get on with a normal life.

Actually …

Thanks everyone.