Kudos

• A big kudos to everyone who went on the Cold Caves trip this evening - I had a blast. πŸ˜„

And a special kudos to DM Squirrelcaster who spiced things up with the dreaded Dead Ore clan. :ninja: :ninjadart:

Thanks!

Z

• Kudos to Emerwyn (Scarlet) and Karnivorrr (Sabre) for a fantastic auction! πŸ™‚

There were lots of interesting items and a motley bunch that Z rarely gets an IC chance to associate with.

Kudos to everyone - it was a lot of fun! πŸ˜„

Z

• More kudos to CB and the fanatical four dwarves for a late Sunday romp through the gnoll woods, who proved again victorious against the gnoll who was fed way too much spinach! Always a blast having spur of the moment trips spiced up a little. πŸ™‚

First the kuo-toa, now the gnoll. I'm starting to think Bufflin is a magnet for over-sized brutes!

• Agreed, another one of BR's very interesting cinematic events. A perfectionist down to the finest detail and a joy to play with. πŸ™‚

• Bloody roaring kudos to Bloodyroar.

I spend days getting "Loaded for bear" to be ready for a big scary event, against big scary bads, and come prepared for a fight… only to have to use my brain to get through it instead!

I've always loved events like this. Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

• Kudos to Bloodyroar for the Mor'Salen event and kudos to Clownbaby for some late night dwarf action!

• Hear hear! Even without the big uh-oh at the end, that event was nerve-wrackingly intense. This ~really~ sets the mood for what's to come… 8O

• Kudos to DM Bloodyroar & players for Mor'Salen fun.

… another part of the plot.

• Kudos to Clownbaby and the daring dwarves (+Shes) for a fun afternoon of giant bashing and the hysterical follow-up drink off for the one ring! ^_^

• More kudos to the Clownbaby! Oodles upon oodles of fun with dwarves vs giants, and later, dwarves vs dwarves in hilarious drink-off for the treasure! xD

• Clownbaby kudos as above, for the Druid-flavored fun additions, too. Yay AE ^_^

Ew Bulette drool!

• Kudos to Clownbaby for stirring some unexpected excitement on a regular ole Thursday evening! I loved the giant stone fist, just a shame there was no Nica petrification trouble. xD

• Kudos to Thurgood yet again, without him the forums would never run properly. (Problem seems to be solved) We all owe you large buddy, you the man!

• Echoing Karni's kudos. Was a great weekend of events filled with laughs and tense moments. It's days like those that keep me hooked on Narfell. πŸ™‚

• Huge kudos to DM SquirrelCaster for another action-packed adventure into the frigid mountains.

And kudos to the adventuring party, as well. Despite having a ton of RL work to do, I'm glad you were able to drag ol' Z out of the craft hall to help you on your quest. I had a blast.

Thanks! πŸ˜„

Z

• Seconded kudos from Karni's post, above.

The total unexpected (And my first) Squirrelcaster event was hilariously fun, a little scary, and satisfying to the core. πŸ™‚ Thank you!

The intrigue from Bloodyroad has me on my toes, and I can't wait for more.

What a good weekend. ^_^

• Big kudos to both Squirrelcaster and Bloodyroar for filling the weekend with fun events, expected and unexpected both - and to the awesome players who shared in the shenanigans! Elvadriel's panicking in the great escape from the smuggler's cove is probably what made me giggle the most. xD

• Kudos to DM & players involved in Mor'Salen plot.

• Kudas for sure for DM SquirrelCaster, the mining trip was awesome and sich a good group of adventurers

• Huge thanks to DM SquirrelCaster for helping Z finally fill an order, for a custom yew bow, he's had for well over a RL year (actually 2 orders).

I really appreciate the support! πŸ™‚

Additional kudos to the adventurers who braved the frigid Coldstones to explore and to help Z on his quest! Good times! πŸ˜„

Z