- DM CONTACTS -

• Added Sasha as the newest Player Guide… moved Di_Em, BrianJ and CyberJesterB to inactive and made Ravish kinda here (he'll help out in game, but doesn't hasn't had much Narf time since Feb).

• Moved y2j_uk37 to inactive, and Kanen to semi-active.

• Updated to reinstate Riverthorn as a DM:

Forum Name: Riverthorn
    Responsibilities: RoamDM
    Active: yes
    DM Avatar: Riverthorn DM, Smurfette
    mIRC Nick: Riverthorn

• Hey Crucible… can you move this thread over to the Tome of Knowledge? Probably better situated there. 😉 x42

• Edited to update my DM Avatar name and email adress.
    Yes i live in Poland, my timezone is CET (its same as GMT +1 or UTC +1), and during summer its CEST (GMT +2 or UTC +2).

• Okay.. with no updates in here for a month… I NEED all DM, PGs, PLs, and Gypsy Camp Elders to look at their info in here and update me by posting a reply with corrections.

Thanks - Kerb

• Okay.. who is DM Mort? Is that you Cruc? With your old avatar name Mortis Noir shortened? I had a enounter with DM Mort which was scary and quite well done (just a short battle with bugbears… but a close brush with death is always fun). Just want to make sure my listings are accurate! 😉

• Updated Belthor's and RW's listings to ASDM Norwick.

• Updated… I hope that outside of the DSL issues... the move went well Andelas! Get settled in quickly! We miss you and hkb a lot! 😉 x42

• I am SDM for Jiyyd and all my plots are coming back on track. We have moved to Australia (Melbourne) so you best put both myself and HKB into Australia. HKB will be gypsy camp based and should be quite active.

The hiatus in my activity was caused by a long series of mishaps around getting an ISP and a DSL modem…..I won't go into it but what should have taken a couple of days ended up taking a month.

• Added Enris as another one of The Other Vino/andreasok's list of DM Avatars as well as DM Smelly Dead Things to Father Ribs.

• Something about Hens and Ducks or some other local sports teams? 😛

• @eb63173909=Nightsblood:

Frick's scottish = GMT
    Basman's british based = GMT
    Y2j's british = GMT
    Tass's spanish = GMT , i think

Actually for those first three they're currently on BST (Brithish Summer Time) which is one hour shifted from GMT and equivalent to CET at the moment. Not sure if Spain operates a "summertime clock".

Attentus is in Poland I believe…which makes him EET

Poland and Spain are CET. Only country on mainland europe which is GMT is Portugal 😉

For more on timezones: http://www.worldtimezone.com/

• Not Toledo. Just put Cincinnati. :roll:

• Actually Attentus is based in Poland, if memory serves correctly.

With changes to Summer or Daylights Savings Time… maybe GMT would be painful for most to figure the conversions on...

In fact... here's what I have thus far (and thanks for filling in the blanks, the image on the last page has been fixed with timezones).

Alec - Puerto Rico, San Juan
    AndarielTheOne - Finland, Suomi
    Andelas - Australia
    Attentus - Poland, Warsaw
    Basmans_grob - United Kingdom
    Belthor Troff - United States, Connecticut
    Covah_Ungart - United States, California, Los Angeles
    Crucible - United States, Florida
    Decker_Dm - Canada, Montreal
    Father Ribs - United States, Vermont
    Graynor - Canada
    Hkb - Australia
    Illuminatus - United States, Ohio, Toledo
    Jazz-Vancouver - Australia
    Jordash - United States, Washington, Seattle
    Kali_Ma - United States, Missouri, St. Louis
    Kanen_Hightower - United States, Ohio, Cincinnati
    KeenEdge - unknown
    Kute - France
    Linah - Sweden
    Lisara - United States, Florida
    Llunvid - Germany
    LordAzrael - Australia, Queensland, Brisbane
    LordDrow - United States, Utah, Salt Lake City
    Magi13 - United States, California, Los Angeles
    Masume - United States, Florida
    monkey_mike - unknown
    Morgan_Hearst - Ireland, Belfast
    Naderi - United States, Florida, Miami
    PinkSharky - Canada
    RaDSaM - United States, California
    Rangy Wulf - United States, Utah, Salt Lake City
    Riverthorn - United States, East Coast
    Seraphaine - United States, California, Los Angeles
    shadevar - Belgium
    Tarmack - Canada
    Tassabra - Spain, Madrid
    The Other Vino - unknown
    Therm - United States, Pennsylvania
    VivifyZero - United States, Michigan
    y_frick - United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
    y2j_uk37 - United Kingdom, Liverpool
    ZweianderLord - United States, Ohio, Toledo

• Frick's scottish = GMT
    Basman's british based = GMT
    Y2j's british = GMT
    Tass's spanish = GMT , i think

Actually for those first three they're currently on BST (Brithish Summer Time) which is one hour shifted from GMT and equivalent to CET at the moment. Not sure if Spain operates a "summertime clock".

Attentus is in Poland I believe…which makes him EET

• Well it's not too difficult, brits/irish/portuguese = GMT, central europe = CET, fins/greeks/east europeans = EET. 😛

So… Att is British? GMT.
    Shade's Belgian, CET.
    Linah's Swedish, CET.
    Morgan's GMT.
    Frick, Basman, y2j and Tass, I have no idea. But I'm 100% certain you've got it covered 😉

• I could do it by time zone and then no one would know who is where. :? Plus, I actually don't know the exact timezone of some of the DMs, so I thought it best this way. But perhaps someone could research it for me? ::nudges kami:: I would be happy to post the results. 😛

Oh, also added artsiekat as a PG. 😉

• Kerbs, there's a diff between CET and GMT, you can't just lump it all into 'Euro' :roll: (not to forget our east european friends!)

• Edited the PL/PG post. Added myself as a PG. 😉 x42