- DM CONTACTS -

• Added Devo as DM.

• Moved myself to the retired section

• Updated new listing of ADM assignments and DM statuses.

• Whew… been a while since I looked at this thing.

Changed:
    Kerby to DM
    Uthger to DM
    Kuker to DM
    Anabelle to DM
    Vilehelm to head PL
    Kallethen to PL

Added:
    Scutum as DM
    Thorgrim as DM
    Cera as DM
    Baynoor as PG
    Gildor as PG
    Nerialka as PG

I NEED the new DMs to add in their contact details to the top page please!

• Added Hekatoncheires as PG.

• Added Darc as newest Player Guide.

• Can a DM check this for accuracy? I never know when things shift, so this is mostly guess work. 😉

• Added Lilith (Eladrial) as a new Gypsy Camp Elder.

• Added Stauffer16 as new Player Guide. And Tassabra changes to Emerwyn in the forums.

• Added Sasha as the newest Player Guide… moved Di_Em, BrianJ and CyberJesterB to inactive and made Ravish kinda here (he'll help out in game, but doesn't hasn't had much Narf time since Feb).

• Moved y2j_uk37 to inactive, and Kanen to semi-active.

• Updated to reinstate Riverthorn as a DM:

Forum Name: Riverthorn
    Responsibilities: RoamDM
    Active: yes
    DM Avatar: Riverthorn DM, Smurfette
    mIRC Nick: Riverthorn

• Hey Crucible… can you move this thread over to the Tome of Knowledge? Probably better situated there. 😉 x42

• Edited to update my DM Avatar name and email adress.
    Yes i live in Poland, my timezone is CET (its same as GMT +1 or UTC +1), and during summer its CEST (GMT +2 or UTC +2).

• Okay.. with no updates in here for a month… I NEED all DM, PGs, PLs, and Gypsy Camp Elders to look at their info in here and update me by posting a reply with corrections.

Thanks - Kerb

• Okay.. who is DM Mort? Is that you Cruc? With your old avatar name Mortis Noir shortened? I had a enounter with DM Mort which was scary and quite well done (just a short battle with bugbears… but a close brush with death is always fun). Just want to make sure my listings are accurate! 😉

• Updated Belthor's and RW's listings to ASDM Norwick.

• Updated… I hope that outside of the DSL issues... the move went well Andelas! Get settled in quickly! We miss you and hkb a lot! 😉 x42

• I am SDM for Jiyyd and all my plots are coming back on track. We have moved to Australia (Melbourne) so you best put both myself and HKB into Australia. HKB will be gypsy camp based and should be quite active.

The hiatus in my activity was caused by a long series of mishaps around getting an ISP and a DSL modem…..I won't go into it but what should have taken a couple of days ended up taking a month.

• Added Enris as another one of The Other Vino/andreasok's list of DM Avatars as well as DM Smelly Dead Things to Father Ribs.