A Melody Mechanical / A Despot's Design

• Raid Target: Talbot Anderson
    Raid Team:

Tentative Time - Subject to change: **7/1/2017 at 12:00 Noon EST.

Background:

Talbot Anderson was a revered Defender Captain in Peltarch's military whose résumé and list of accomplishments dates back to the Chirade investigation. His veneer of heroism was shattered when he attempted to assassinate General Del'rosa to take the generalship for himself, as well as when he transformed half of Peltarch's army into half-man half-machine clockwork soldiers under his control. How he accomplished such a feat remains unclear to most of Peltarch's denizens. His clockwork troops have attacked Peltarch's walls, attacked individuals outside of Peltarch's walls, attempted to kidnap Sarah Snow and Horgrim Blackweave, and staged a deadly massacre at the Bardic College. Talbot's actions have cost Peltarch half of its troops, severely weakening the city's security. With the help of the raid team, Peltarch's officials have pinpointed Talbot's location in the Giantspire Mountains: a hidden valley containing a labyrinthine complex of metal, machinery, wiring, and circuitry. Recent discoveries have revealed that this complex is a creche-forge of Mechanus, stolen from the plane and modified by an ancient and mad mage. It was recently discovered and taken over by Talbot Anderson, who used it to create the half-machine half-man monstrosities.

Peltarch's heroes have repelled clockwork attacks on the city, disabled Talbot's early warning systems, resisted Talbot's attempts for the lives and capture of certain Peltarchians and others. A recent meeting was held to assemble together a raid team and make certain crucial decisions.

The time is nigh to defend Regal's Fjord and counter-attack. The raid team is expected to ambush Talbot's forces, and then brave the mechanical complex in the Giantspire Mountains in order to face Talbot and his lieutenants directly. General Del'rosa and Captain Sally Williams have warned any intending to join the raid that it will be extremely dangerous, with a high probability of casualties. Participate at your own risk and peril. Raiders are advised to stock up on healing potions as well as diamonds.

More information about Talbot Anderson can be found after following the tiny little text by clicking here and scrolling down.

Raiders - post your availability below.

[DM Xanatos Gambit]**

• Event complete.

• Unfortunately I won't be able to make it afterall. Have fun, and good luck!

• Pushed back: now starts 1 hour later at noon.

• Sorry for the confusion - original post is right, AM not PM. 11 hours from now. Edited the follow up post.

• @5714f6877e=Araighn:

@5714f6877e=Flom:

Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 PM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@5714f6877e=Flom:

General Del'rosa and Captain Sally Williams have warned any intending to join the raid that it will be extremely dangerous, with a high probability of casualties. Participate at your own risk and peril.

More information about Talbot Anderson can be found after following the tiny little text by clicking here and scrolling down.

11 PM or AM? The original post of this thread says 11 AM EST.

Says AM to me, or does now.

• @2311232a59=Flom:

Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 PM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@2311232a59=Flom:

General Del'rosa and Captain Sally Williams have warned any intending to join the raid that it will be extremely dangerous, with a high probability of casualties. Participate at your own risk and peril.

11 PM or AM? The original post of this thread says 11 AM EST.

• Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 AM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@8e0e08d1ce=Flom:

• I work Saturdays too XD

Sat-Mon8-5 AM
    Tues: 12-9
    Wed: 8-5
    Thurs/Friday off

This job really ruined my Narfing for me 😞

• Hey, all! I apologize I haven't been on the last couple of days. I've been sick. Just wanted to let you know that I should be back in a day or two, and I'll definitely be back in time for the raid. See you soon!

• Theron

• @47388f8e12=Mooncandies:

Wish I could be there… working Sunday as per standard protocol sigh

It's Saturday, not Sunday.

• Yuuusss! Saturday is perfect for me and seems agreeable to most others too, hooray!

• The Halfling Defence League

The 7th is Saturday though!

• Wish I could be there… working Sunday as per standard protocol sigh

• @b4e2db4939=Zangeen:

I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

Yes, I'm available anytime the weekend of 7-8/1.

noob. :lol:

• Saturday should be doable for me.

• The Halfling Defence League

New time works fine for me too!

• And me as well!

• Awesome, that time works for me too!

• I can make 1/7 at 11am EST as well.