A Melody Mechanical / A Despot's Design

• The 7th works for me ๐Ÿ™‚

• @38f1af428b=Zangeen:

I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

Yes, I'm available anytime the weekend of 7-8/1.

Perfect.

7/1 it is for now then.

• I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

Yes, I'm available anytime the weekend of 7-8/1.

• @333fc0f28c=Zangeen:

Reminder: I'm not available this weekend, so I can't make a 7/1 run time.

I know how difficult it is to schedule an event with so many participants, so if this Sunday works for the majority please continue on as tentatively planned. Flom, we can come up with an IC reason for Arty splitting from the main party. ๐Ÿ™‚

This weekend is 31/12, 1/1, not 7/1.

January 7th is next weekend.

Are you available for that?

Also, you may want to consider using this link for your avatar, since it'll squeeze the thread less: http://tinyimg.io/i/IFi65s0.PNG

• Reminder: I'm not available this weekend, so I can't make a 7/1 run time.

I know how difficult it is to schedule an event with so many participants, so if this Sunday works for the majority please continue on as tentatively planned. Flom, we can come up with an IC reason for Arty splitting from the main party. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Short answer; it's possible, but no guarantees.

Currently, I have a very grey window from noon..ish to 5pm, but what happens to it between now and then is largely dependent on my wife's ever-changing schedule and my half-demonic toddler :twisted:

• @f7e5abc54e=Mhilan:

It's hard to predict my free weekend times, Saturdays in particular are subject to change through the week. The only guarantee is that I am UNavailable from 5-8pm any given day, but generally I can work with the following;

Sat Dec 31 - Flexible with notice
    Sun Jan 1 - Flexible with notice
    Mon Jan 2 to Thur Jan 5 - Available after 8pm EST
    Fri Jan 6 - Flexible with notice
    Sat Jan 7 - Available after 8pm EST
    Sun Jan 8 - Flexible with notice

Could you make it earlier on Jan 7?

• It's hard to predict my free weekend times, Saturdays in particular are subject to change through the week. The only guarantee is that I am UNavailable from 5-8pm any given day, but generally I can work with the following;

Sat Dec 31 - Flexible with notice
    Sun Jan 1 - Flexible with notice
    Mon Jan 2 to Thur Jan 5 - Available after 8pm EST
    Fri Jan 6 - Flexible with notice
    Sat Jan 7 - Available after 8pm EST
    Sun Jan 8 - Flexible with notice

• New time scheduled.

I want to hear from Reyhenna, Rasuil, Nauranโ€ฆ

• Fri Dec 30 Could be talked into it
    Sat Dec 31 probably working
    Sun Jan After 2 PM EST
    Mon Jan 2 After 8pm EST
    Tue Jan 3 After 8pm EST
    Wed Jan 4 After 8pm EST
    Thur Jan 5 After 7pm EST
    Fri Jan 6 After 8pm EST
    Sat Jan 7 ALL THE TIMES
    Sun Jan 8 After 4pm EST

• Shesarai's availability:

Fri Dec 30 (After 7PM EST)
    Sat Dece 31 (Any time)
    Sun Jan 1 (Any time)
    Mon Jan 2 (Any time)
    Tue Jan 3 (Any time)
    Wed Jan 4 (After 6:30 PM EST)
    Thur Jan 5 (Before 7PM EST)
    Fri Jan 6 (After 6:30 PM EST)
    Sat Jan 7 (Any time)
    Sun Jan 8 (After 1PM EST)

AubreyMaturin

• Today: 7pm EST - Midnight EST

Friday & Saturday: N/A

Sunday & Monday: Available any time.

Tuesday - Thursday: 7pm EST - 10pm EST

Friday: 7pm EST - 1am EST

Saturday & Sunday: Unknown as of right now.

• The Halfling Defence League

Today & tomorrow - 6pm EST-1am or so

Saturday- N/A

Sunday- Probably 2:30pm at the earliest, till whenever

Edit: forgot I'm off Monday so I'm free all day that day.

Tuesday-Friday next week- 6pm-1am

Next weekend- Going to Ikea one day, but if we're doing it next weekend then I can just shift that to the day we aren't running this.

• Post availability, all, for this week, next week. It seems we have some conflicting schedules.

• My family is in town visiting this weekend, so I can't make Saturday or Sunday. I'd be available the first weekend of the new year, or any weekday from 6pm EST until late.

• I'm good for Saturday any time, and Thursday nights, though I can stay on longer on Saturdays. This sat the 31st (new years eve) wont work for me, personally if it runs into late afternoon, but morning/early afternoon I'm gold.

Sundays COULD work but it's one of those I'd need to rearrange a bunch of stuff but could make it work if it works for everyone else. So I'll keep an eye on here. ๐Ÿ™‚

SO PUMPED!

• Shesarai is available at all of the times mentioned so far. I normally have childcare duties Wed and Friday, but with the holidays, my son and daughter in law are home this Friday so I'm free.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I haven't really been involved in this plot, but Theaon can be there if it's on Sunday or Monday.

• The Halfling Defence League

Again 2:30 is my absolute earliest that I could likely do it. If you're okay with me showing up a bit late however, then we can do that and say Ros went ahead to get embedded undercover or something.

• I have people informing me that they're away for new years, so the 31st can't work. Would Sunday at 2:30PM EST?