A Melody Mechanical / A Despot's Design

• Sorry for the confusion - original post is right, AM not PM. 11 hours from now. Edited the follow up post.

• @5714f6877e=Araighn:

@5714f6877e=Flom:

Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 PM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@5714f6877e=Flom:

General Del'rosa and Captain Sally Williams have warned any intending to join the raid that it will be extremely dangerous, with a high probability of casualties. Participate at your own risk and peril.

More information about Talbot Anderson can be found after following the tiny little text by clicking here and scrolling down.

11 PM or AM? The original post of this thread says 11 AM EST.

Says AM to me, or does now.

• @2311232a59=Flom:

Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 PM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@2311232a59=Flom:

General Del'rosa and Captain Sally Williams have warned any intending to join the raid that it will be extremely dangerous, with a high probability of casualties. Participate at your own risk and peril.

More information about Talbot Anderson can be found after following the tiny little text by clicking here and scrolling down.

11 PM or AM? The original post of this thread says 11 AM EST.

• Event is on: tomorrow 11:00 AM EST. Check your timezones, block off 6 or so hours from your schedule. Buy potions, diamonds, and remember:

@8e0e08d1ce=Flom:

• I work Saturdays too XD

Sat-Mon8-5 AM
    Tues: 12-9
    Wed: 8-5
    Thurs/Friday off

This job really ruined my Narfing for me 😞

• Hey, all! I apologize I haven't been on the last couple of days. I've been sick. Just wanted to let you know that I should be back in a day or two, and I'll definitely be back in time for the raid. See you soon!

• Theron

• @47388f8e12=Mooncandies:

Wish I could be there… working Sunday as per standard protocol sigh

It's Saturday, not Sunday.

• Yuuusss! Saturday is perfect for me and seems agreeable to most others too, hooray!

• The Halfling Defence League

The 7th is Saturday though!

• Wish I could be there… working Sunday as per standard protocol sigh

• @b4e2db4939=Zangeen:

I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

Yes, I'm available anytime the weekend of 7-8/1.

noob. :lol:

• Saturday should be doable for me.

• The Halfling Defence League

New time works fine for me too!

• And me as well!

• Awesome, that time works for me too!

• I can make 1/7 at 11am EST as well.

• The 7th works for me 🙂

• @38f1af428b=Zangeen:

I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

Perfect.

7/1 it is for now then.

• I was very tired when posting that. I read "7/1" as "1/1", and yet managed to type "7/1". -_-

• @333fc0f28c=Zangeen:

Reminder: I'm not available this weekend, so I can't make a 7/1 run time.

I know how difficult it is to schedule an event with so many participants, so if this Sunday works for the majority please continue on as tentatively planned. Flom, we can come up with an IC reason for Arty splitting from the main party. 🙂

This weekend is 31/12, 1/1, not 7/1.

January 7th is next weekend.

Are you available for that?

Also, you may want to consider using this link for your avatar, since it'll squeeze the thread less: http://tinyimg.io/i/IFi65s0.PNG