The Away Thread

• I'm leaving Sunday morning (9 July) for my annual trip to the Berkshire Choral Festival in Massachusetts. I will have no Internet access until I return late on July 16. Don't let the vampires, demons, or the Night Parade take over while I'm gone.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• The Halfling Defence League

Will be away today, tomorrow, and most of Sunday due to a trip to my cabin. Play nice while I'm gone!

@2325a2e6fb=AubreyMaturin:

I must make a quick trip to Ohio for a family funeral. I'll be back late Tuesday (27/6). You'll probably see me online Wednesday evening after the grandson leaves.

AubreyMaturin

Condolences. Have a safe trip.

• Sorry for your family's loss. Travel safe!

• I must make a quick trip to Ohio for a family funeral. I'll be back late Tuesday (27/6). You'll probably see me online Wednesday evening after the grandson leaves.

AubreyMaturin

• wishing for fast recovery.

• @3e1f686abb=Fadia:

Surgery's done. They had to remove a mass which was (thankfully) benign. She's recovering now, should be released Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Gonna be spending the next few days after work with her, as well as the whole weekend. Sorry if any events were planned that Ros or Rhona would need to be at!

Thanks everyone for your concern/thoughts/prayers. They're really appreciated!

Hear hear, I wish you guys a speedy recovery! 🙂

• Hoping for fast healing 🙂

Surgery's done. They had to remove a mass which was (thankfully) benign. She's recovering now, should be released Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Gonna be spending the next few days after work with her, as well as the whole weekend. Sorry if any events were planned that Ros or Rhona would need to be at!

Thanks everyone for your concern/thoughts/prayers. They're really appreciated!

• @36519d51a8=Fadia:

Mom is having surgery today. Depending on how things go, I may or may not see a significant reduction in availability for the next week or two.

Seriously hoping for the best for you guys! Keep us informed as you can. 🙂

• @c3d29b41a6=Fadia:

Mom is having surgery today. Depending on how things go, I may or may not see a significant reduction in availability for the next week or two.

Hoping all the best for the surgery.

• @d9c5207463=Fadia:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully it all goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

• @54f24fa817=Dorakhan:

My desktop is currently fried (new components due May 10th) and my laptop is running NWN at about 1 frame per minute at the moment (it's an i3 processor, so I'm not sure what the deal is…). I should be back the weekend of May 13th if not before.

The new desktop is fully operational.

• @ddd86efb2d=Attentus:

@ddd86efb2d=Dorakhan:

My desktop is currently fried (new components due May 10th) and my laptop is running NWN at about 1 frame per minute at the moment (it's an i3 processor, so I'm not sure what the deal is…). I should be back the weekend of May 13th if not before.

graphics drivers update, perhaps?

Laptop has a generic intel graphics card and I'm fairly certain that a forced windows update (despite my settings to the contrary) was what broke everything.

Preemptively posting that I'll be gone at my family's cabin the last weekend in May, with no internet/running water/electricity and all that.

• @18150c0880=Dorakhan:

graphics drivers update, perhaps?

• My desktop is currently fried (new components due May 10th) and my laptop is running NWN at about 1 frame per minute at the moment (it's an i3 processor, so I'm not sure what the deal is…). I should be back the weekend of May 13th if not before.

• Been gone a while, due to having ren faire stuff every single weekend, and doing a lot of work on the bike, house, and health.

I've lost 30 pounds at least!

I may or may not be around more, gotta see how things even out in the coming months. Please PM me for anything you wish to see me around for, it's easier to schedule than it is to hang around.

^_^

• I finally ran my cable. I'm now achieving very fast, very reliable internet speeds. I've also come to a diplomatic agreement with the wife that I'm allowed to game on weekends. Be prepared. As a result, I'm hoping to resume my primordial plot (which no doubt has been completely forgotten) as well as one or two additional ideas that I've been thinking of in my downtime.

I hadn't been able to commit to DMing while my connection was so unreliable, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of it. Thank you for your incredible patience Narfell.