Kudos

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit for a well run and nailbiting rescue operation. Knowing that a slip of the tongue would likely result in a party wipe had me at the edge of my seat.

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the various great PCs participating in the weekend long spree of adventuring excitement, hilarity and plottery. The accursed little brownies keep cracking me up! XD

• @robyn said in Kudos:

Kudos to DM Skippy for a character altering event. It was well setup and at moments made us all laugh.
    The ending was very bittersweet. Well done.

Yes, this was very well done. The players actually tried to talk before killing everything around them. But all fire mephits must die, especially ditzl....yes and his 593 siblings...yes.

• Kudos to DM Skippy for a character altering event. It was well setup and at moments made us all laugh.
    The ending was very bittersweet. Well done.

• Echoing those Flom Kudos, especially for the bandits and strongman minis. Was cackling the entire time enough to startle the dogs!

and also giving kudos to the "Choose our OWN adventure guys" who went ogreing with Cecil.
    Good news! New Barb Rage is awesome!
    Bas news! New Barb Rage is awesome!

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos to Flom, and everyone involved, for adding an adventure to another "boring" mining trip last night. Good times! 🙂

Indeed!!
    🙂

• Kudos to Flom, and everyone involved, for adding an adventure to another "boring" mining trip last night. Good times! 🙂

• A huge Kudos to Xanatos and all who participated for an awesome heroic evening. Now the "citizens" may feel safe once again under the knight's wings!

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to all involved in the wildly intrepid MURDERSLED event down the snowy slopes. Special kudos to our magnifent beast at the helm, Brug!

OMG Murdersled with Brug at the helm.... am still laughing....

• Kudos to all involved in the wildly intrepid MURDERSLED event down the snowy slopes. Special kudos to our magnifent beast at the helm, Brug!

• Kudos to DM Fyre for the Bandit event. It was great, even if the true heroes were defeated.

• Kudos to DMs Bastage and Xanatos Gambit, for making the past weekend such a weird and wonderful one. SPIN THAT WHEEL and sizomancy, whacky fun for all ages!

• Kudos to Wyv, who managed to scare the pants off me more time in one day than I care to admit.

Challenge rating: Sweat.

• Kudos to everyone who joined me for the horrific murdertrek up into the mountains. I know we lost some people along the way, and between the literal RL time things took, and the toll that the trek took on our supplies and sanity, it was rough, but I hope it was as worth it for everyone else as it was for me!

Big fat kudos to Seisan, for a surprisingly complex twist on a seemingly benign piece of loot from a random crawl, turning into a relic with a past, and a possible future!? Im staying tuned, for sure, and can't wait to hear more of the story!

• Oh and a huge kudos to the DM's involved in Cecils torturous trek up the mountain of ill conceived death, or to sum it up "Oh look at the pretty views, when the blinding snows stop a moment and we can see what is killing us". As always it was eye opening on many levels and the work that goes into these things always blows me away.

• While most of the server was traipsing up a mountain, fight night was planned with a light and music show. Unfortunately we stole most of the server and one of the entertainers so it kind of sputtered out. I feel a bit bad because they had been planning the show for months and a Dm had helped set up the effects. So Kudos to all the effort and time, hopefully some day it can happen. One of the main peeps just went back to school so it may be a delayed until break.

• A general shout-out to the server players/DMs for all the fun. I thank everyone that has interacted with Cailia. 🙂

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit for the fun and relaxing "Pick a card" adventure last night! I dare say a good time was had by all, even the grumping dwarves. 😄

• Kudos to the Dev and Forums teams for all the work they've put in lately, allowing us to lure in both new AND RETURNING players, some of them from WAY back, with a new experience to jump in with!

You guys rock, and I've loved most of the interactions that have come from the increased visibility!

• Thanks to Wyvernywin for encouraging some madness yesterday, and to the DMs for the smackdown after. x_x