Kudos

• Kudos to Wywernywin for pulling a fun adventure out of nowhere.

• Belated kudos to Flom and all of the PCs involved in the Holloway trial that went for 5 hours cause Syl didn't know what she was doing! Kudos for the endless amount of patience and kindness shown to me, and kudos for the fun I had learning during that process. Kudos to everyone who attended and patiently listened.

Kudos to everyone in the Hincredibles who make me laugh every time I am on, and the redshirts side-kicks that endure them for the sake of adventure!

• Every time I get involved in a dm event i think.. this is just the best dm event ever. They all are very enjoyable...that being said... Thanks to all the players who made that possible.

• Kudos to Andelas as Tomo, and SuspectDuke as Sven for an absolutely rock'n ride of adventure/rp/terror.

Also Kudos to the group who came to save the stranded elves!

• Kudos to everyone in this community. I recently started PCing again after a long break and the good fun and charm that define our server have sunk their hooks in me again. I want to give an extra kudos to Dora for all he does and for digging my PC’s out of the vault, Wywernywin for a little DM spice, and the handful of new and old PC’s that have made my return so rewarding. I’m glad to be back!

• Thanx to DMs for helping w Vault restore PCs and login issue feeling like a complete noob, and thanx to Gnarl, Scott, Diadne and another wiz taking Mystic on a stroll down the kua toa, So scary walking around not knowing if she would set someone on fire, while remembering how to play the game again.

• Echoing Robyn's kudos for the nailbiting rescue event - I was nervous from beginning right up to the end, considering the rescuees. Very tense, suitably grim and as usual with a sense of detail that breathes life into each scene. Additional kudos to Sunday's ghost ship, which while potentially grim turned out to be a surprisingly merry ride, arr!

• Kudos to DrD for all the hard work he has put in to assist with Hen's Enchanting basin both IC and on the Dev side of things.

• Kudos to the players and fellow DMs who keep me logging in and having a great time, regardless of which side of the screen I’m on

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit for a well run and nailbiting rescue operation. Knowing that a slip of the tongue would likely result in a party wipe had me at the edge of my seat.

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the various great PCs participating in the weekend long spree of adventuring excitement, hilarity and plottery. The accursed little brownies keep cracking me up! XD

• @robyn said in Kudos:

Kudos to DM Skippy for a character altering event. It was well setup and at moments made us all laugh.
    The ending was very bittersweet. Well done.

Yes, this was very well done. The players actually tried to talk before killing everything around them. But all fire mephits must die, especially ditzl....yes and his 593 siblings...yes.

• Kudos to DM Skippy for a character altering event. It was well setup and at moments made us all laugh.
    The ending was very bittersweet. Well done.

• Echoing those Flom Kudos, especially for the bandits and strongman minis. Was cackling the entire time enough to startle the dogs!

and also giving kudos to the "Choose our OWN adventure guys" who went ogreing with Cecil.
    Good news! New Barb Rage is awesome!
    Bas news! New Barb Rage is awesome!

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos to Flom, and everyone involved, for adding an adventure to another "boring" mining trip last night. Good times! 🙂

Indeed!!
    🙂

• Kudos to Flom, and everyone involved, for adding an adventure to another "boring" mining trip last night. Good times! 🙂

• A huge Kudos to Xanatos and all who participated for an awesome heroic evening. Now the "citizens" may feel safe once again under the knight's wings!

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to all involved in the wildly intrepid MURDERSLED event down the snowy slopes. Special kudos to our magnifent beast at the helm, Brug!

OMG Murdersled with Brug at the helm.... am still laughing....

• Kudos to all involved in the wildly intrepid MURDERSLED event down the snowy slopes. Special kudos to our magnifent beast at the helm, Brug!

• Kudos to DM Fyre for the Bandit event. It was great, even if the true heroes were defeated.