::Rumors heard in the Lucky Ferret::

• @3e60804004=Etherian:

Stories circulate of a now known Drelan Ashire rowing a small boat around the lake and sometimes practicing sword stances while standing in it. Why he's doing such a thing is unknown but anyone that's asked him about it he merely looks at as if they're daft.

OOC: LOL 😄

IC:

Deacon can often be seen accompanying Drelan in his training or seen shouting orders and instructions from the shore

• Stories circulate of a now known Drelan Ashire rowing a small boat around the lake and sometimes practicing sword stances while standing in it. Why he's doing such a thing is unknown but anyone that's asked him about it he merely looks at as if they're daft.

• ((Omg, rofl :rofl: ))

• BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Ferret's famous Pinup collection - that is mostly illustrations with artistic freedom of famous Peltarch characters - are proud to present this month a new face.

Get your NEST WINGATE here.

Yes your very own fold-out illustration of Nest standing in all his manly beauty looking thoughtful out of a window, his rapier ready.

And not only that, this month and this month only, when purchasing this poster, get one of Nest fondly stroking his quill while working on his latest play "Rath in love".

Yes ladies "It is true."

• @839b9382ab=Gildor:

Anah, and the other people working at the Ferret are all eager to tell the tale of how the manager was attacked in the Kobolt hills.

It is said she was walking alone along the walls enjoying the sun and the clear sky, when out of the blue a mage and his guards teleported.

He struck her with a spell that left her on her back bleeding, his two friends ripping through her bag, scattering her belongings on the grass.

Gildor says she does not have much more details to share for she was left unconscious.

Zanetar's interest is greatly piqued by this story.

"Blue magi," he mumbles reflectively to himself, "hmm."

• Rumour spreads of someone challenging some knight named Fendz that smells like orc and beds pigs. Seems the knight can't find his own arse but his challenger is willing to remind him where it is.

• Anah, and the other people working at the Ferret are all eager to tell the tale of how the manager was attacked in the Kobolt hills.

It is said she was walking alone along the walls enjoying the sun and the clear sky, when out of the blue a mage and his guards teleported.

He struck her with a spell that left her on her back bleeding, his two friends ripping through her bag, scattering her belongings on the grass.

Gildor says she does not have much more details to share for she was left unconscious.

• There is a rumor that the reasons the bandits are still freely strolling around the Nars is that they are now holding hands, picking flowers and putting it in their hair. People say they have seen large bonfired, and faithfuls and cutpurses hugging, dancing around the flames barefeeted. Some bandits has been shaking their head when asked why they no longer fight, and answer things such as

"fighting is wrong, war is wrong, got to be united, its for the people, be strong my brother, be strong, you can be at peace also"

Some says the bandits are scarier now then ever, and that alot of them need a damn haircut.

• Ting makes her return no secret, in full purple outfit she is back among the peltarch crowd like she never left … except for that little smile that plays at her lips at all times.

• "she tended to his wounds three times"

• Rumours abound that Rath Ashald and Clandra Galpen spent some time in the back of the Lucky Ferret together. Ordered to their room were two bottles of Imagination, two bottels of Black Velvet, and a single boiled egg…

• Deacon has been asking about in various parts of the city for information on the mercenaries, and that of the recent killing of the Wavebreaker Captain. It is said he will pay for valuable information by those already offered coin.

((If you know anything, contact me if you want too))

• Rath Ashald is from now on, to be referred to as "Rath the beast" or "Rath the beast-slayer" while being served at the Ferret by the staff.

• _Despite the look of annoyance by the manager Gildor, the Defenders has been seen coming and going regularly, mostly vanishing in the back. There are twice as many bouncers, and one is guarding outside the entrance to the "fun girls".

There has been one incidence, where a customer asked for applejuice while being "entertained" in the back, his naked broken body had to be carried out of the pub.

He is supposedly still alive.

Gildor will not comment._

• _A man in red armor enters the Ferret to leave a few hours later. When he does his armor is pitted and covered in a layer of what appears greenish ichor. A small smile seems to play across his face as a large half-orc falls in step beside him.

A few days later he is seen returning to the Ferret asking after Gildor with less of a smile this time. He leaves word that he seeks to speak with her and departs._

• A hooded man can be seen entering the tavern asking questions of some of the less reputable patrons. Coin is offered where needed and other forms of encouragment when the coin fails.

• Quiet rumors, only known to those that know Peltarch underground well and its black market, that Gildor is currently selling bits and pieaces under the counter.

This is the suposed pricelist.

Charm's mask - 300 (+2 Persuade, Charm Person 6 times)
    full-set Lawbiter Bolt - 200 (+1 piercing vs. Lawful)
    full-set Lawbiter arrow - 200 (+1 piercing vs. Lawful)
    full-set Static Bolt - 400
    full-set static arrows - 400
    full-set Razor Dart - 200

-Potions-

Potion of Barkskin - 150
    Potion of invisibility - 250
    Potion of Clarity - 250
    Potion of Cat's Grace - 250

-Scrolls-

Identify - 400
    Ghostly Visage - 400
    Darkness - 300
    Cat's Grace - 300
    Slow - 1000
    Imp Invis - 2000
    Daze - 50
    Charm person - 50
    scare - 150
    Grease - 150
    Knock - 400
    invisibility - 400

A screams were heard last night in the Ferret when a woman was kicked out by a bouncer, Gildor shouted that she should get back to Norwick and never try to undermine her again.

When asked why Gildor is suddenly sell these items more openly to the public she shrug her shoulders.

"I am easy goin' person, ya can talk to me, I am reasonable. So far I have had no reason tha try to offer competition to the merchants down in Norwick, I don' need anymore gold, instead I gave them a small warning. I don' like being screwed with. Makes me all hot and, and wantin' tha fakk people in return, and is there one thing I am good at, it is fakkin'"

• Laughter and jokes have been going around the Ferret a ton lately. It seems that "rug munchin" is becoming wide spread all over narfell again. Rumors fly about a old face from peltarch has now been spreading her bad luck in the crotches of ladies of the land and even the big breasted floosy from the camp seems to be in on the action. Jokes fly through the establishment ranging from the saying that signs are in jiyyd stating "Sale on rugs, 3 for a gold piece" to rumors that someone inside the theater must've started to bottle thier water and ship it out over narfell

• Ever since the explosions at the docks, Syne has been seen in the area even more than usual. When he once before only went there to speak with the dock foremen and was seen coming in and out of both the seafarer's guild and the wavebreaker's guild, he is now passing by the Ferret during the guard's break periods, receiving regular reports from them on any oddities or novelties they may have witnessed while on their shifts, showing his gratitude for their cooperation by buying them all a round.

• "Naked bearded woman wrestling"

Has become a popular late night entertainment, once a week. one guard comments that he never knew there were this many dwarves in the town of Peltarch, as he has seen rushing in to the small pub. Some are said to be from Norwick, and some even rumors to be traveling as far as from Damaria.

Another guard said:

"Well, it is a bit disturbin' at first, but after a while it becomes sort of educational, I never knew female dwarves had two beards"

Another rumor goes that some High class women from the Civic district has been buying fold out pinup illustrations of Koreth and Rath Ashald, for any Black Dragon Knight asking, Gildor the manager, has been denying the sale of any such, "smut".

Since the last explosions in the docks, alot of the guards and workers has been seen in the pub at lunch time, and currently it has been a discount on Ale being given to all workers of the city.