Elidor and Andrew

• Elidor and Andrew are seen training everyday by the legion tower training grouds at night, it's said they spend there hours and hours and that they help each other with their training. In more than one ocassion Elidor has nearly lost his head to Andrews skilled sword swings… Rumors spread that someone saw Elidor make 9 consecutive bulls eye....from an experts range...is this true? is this fake?

//and here it goes, lol. Isn't this a record? πŸ˜›

• // Pure AB boosts work, believe me. I've done some tests with Divine Favour and Divine Power getting much higher scores above what I should be able to.

Same as your bardsong.

Again, there's a reason for magical boosts aren't allowed in archery contests, and it's not only because of Cat's Grace. πŸ˜‰

I believe the only thing that doesn't really matter is which weapon you're using, as long as you're proficent with it.

Edit: Took a few shots with Divine Power+Divine Favour alone, just to test again:

A 45+ would be a bullseye from any distance - Unbuffed I think the best I can get is 37 πŸ˜›

• //Yeah, sounds about right, move it.

And Emer, the AB bonus has little to do with the score. It's a DEX-feats-Level mix stuff

• @9f156c2ab6=Emerwyn:

In the other hand… the chances to roll 9 20's in a row are probably much more thin than winning a few hundred thousand bucks in lottery. That's a lot of wasted luck. πŸ˜›

/* 1:512,000,000,000

Since the thread's gone OOC, maybe we should kick it to General.

*/

• //If I could be arsed I'd do a run with self-buffs, including Bless, Aid, Divine Power and Divine Favour, Prayer and Battle Tide.. I'd get +35-36 AB, making the archery rolls a range between something like 36 and 55, no crits needed. But I'd feel dirty πŸ˜‰

There's a reason for magical enhancements aren't allowed in archery contests.

In the other hand… the chances to roll 9 20's in a row are probably much more thin than winning a few hundred thousand bucks in lottery. That's a lot of wasted luck. πŸ˜›

• Legion

@c3105c2fb3=RYM:

//Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji I'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

I think a bard song does count as a buff. Yeah its a morale bonus, but it's a magically inspired morale bonus. Bard song is a magical, su effect.

If the nine in a row was based on the characters attack rolls and not a string of lucky crits then it would be much more impressive. Still pretty cool though! Same you weren't in a fight when you pulled that one off!

• @156c04a5b8=RYM:

//Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji i'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

(( Shoot! Shoot! Shoot more accurately! Fa la la la!!!))

• Council of Moradin

// Mike, with no buffs, already won that duel. With witnesses!!!

• //Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji i'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

• Legion

@51b9f89e91=Zangeen:

Did Benji just get one up'd? 8O

//One upped by magic buffs and some crazy crit string bug. How sad. 😞

• Psssssh it's easy with Bard Song. πŸ˜‰

• to a bow no less?

• Did Benji just get one up'd? 8O

• You think that's good? You should see the rolls Hammer got when he went trough the entirety of the Regal Maid.

:roll:

• ICC

// show off! πŸ˜‰