Elidor and Andrew

• //Yeah, sounds about right, move it.

And Emer, the AB bonus has little to do with the score. It's a DEX-feats-Level mix stuff

• @9f156c2ab6=Emerwyn:

In the other hand… the chances to roll 9 20's in a row are probably much more thin than winning a few hundred thousand bucks in lottery. That's a lot of wasted luck. πŸ˜›

/* 1:512,000,000,000

Since the thread's gone OOC, maybe we should kick it to General.

*/

• //If I could be arsed I'd do a run with self-buffs, including Bless, Aid, Divine Power and Divine Favour, Prayer and Battle Tide.. I'd get +35-36 AB, making the archery rolls a range between something like 36 and 55, no crits needed. But I'd feel dirty πŸ˜‰

There's a reason for magical enhancements aren't allowed in archery contests.

In the other hand… the chances to roll 9 20's in a row are probably much more thin than winning a few hundred thousand bucks in lottery. That's a lot of wasted luck. πŸ˜›

• Legion

@c3105c2fb3=RYM:

//Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji I'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

I think a bard song does count as a buff. Yeah its a morale bonus, but it's a magically inspired morale bonus. Bard song is a magical, su effect.

If the nine in a row was based on the characters attack rolls and not a string of lucky crits then it would be much more impressive. Still pretty cool though! Same you weren't in a fight when you pulled that one off!

• @156c04a5b8=RYM:

//Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji i'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

(( Shoot! Shoot! Shoot more accurately! Fa la la la!!!))

• Council of Moradin

// Mike, with no buffs, already won that duel. With witnesses!!!

• //Bah…IC it's not really buffs...it's the effect his song has on his archery >_> also...not my fault Benji can't cast spells himself πŸ˜› NExt time I see benji i'll have a duel with him though πŸ˜›

• Legion

@51b9f89e91=Zangeen:

Did Benji just get one up'd? 8O

//One upped by magic buffs and some crazy crit string bug. How sad. 😞

• Psssssh it's easy with Bard Song. πŸ˜‰

• to a bow no less?

• Did Benji just get one up'd? 8O

• You think that's good? You should see the rolls Hammer got when he went trough the entirety of the Regal Maid.

:roll:

• ICC

// show off! πŸ˜‰