Vault Restore Request

• Done.

• Yep, Clayton = Vohn

• Alright, thanks again. πŸ™‚ No rush. I just recall there being around two or so versions of him, and I would like the latest one.

… Also, Zyphlin, copying is the ultimate form of flattery.

• @075efc522e=Flom:

Thanks for the swift restore. πŸ™‚

Are there any level 5-8 Clerics in my vault that have Oscura armor? I might have spelled Vohn's last name improperly, too. Is there a Vohn with another last name?

What about a Clayton Von Hocke? This was the character's original name, and it was LETO'd for a name change.

I have no way to tell what level a PC is or what their gear is without restoring them - however, I do remember seeing a Clayton Von Hocke.

I have to leave for work now, but will restore them later, if Kuk doesn't beat me to it.

• Thanks for the swift restore. πŸ™‚

Are there any level 5-8 Clerics in my vault that have Oscura armor? I might have spelled Vohn's last name improperly, too. Is there a Vohn with another last name?

What about a Clayton Von Hocke? This was the character's original name, and it was LETO'd for a name change.

• Nathen and Steelfin restored.

I could not find a bic for Vohn Du'shahre - might he have had a name change at some point, or was he before 2006?

The first time you go IG with either PC, you will likely be booted to add horse feats. Also, discard your old food in the nearest trashcan - it will not work. Do not sell the old food to stores - it breaks them.

For Steelfin, some additional work will likely be required to get him his proper form, but it is definitely do-able now. I'll be working a 12 hour shift tonight, but have the next 4 days after that off - so ping me and we'll get Steelfin fixed.

• That's my line! :lol:

(Kidding, kidding! Welcome back!)

• I cant believe you brought back that old joke. :lol:

• Halt, Varlet!

Did you know Geico could save you money on your wagon insurance? Tis so.

• No point in starting a new thread…

Account name: metalclawwolf
    Characters: Steelfin

• ((somewhere Adam Bromley is saying the same thing)) πŸ˜‰

• …..

STOP COPYING ME!

πŸ˜‰

• sorry Flom… server is max'd out right now... no new/old returning players allowed! πŸ˜‰

welcome back, bard!

• A bard that can melee. Imagine that.

Welcome back πŸ˜‰

• Woohoo!

Nathen's back?! Arrg! I retired Maya!

• If I'm playing, my girlfriend will likely give it a shot, meta. πŸ™‚

Heheh, hi, Fraoch. πŸ˜„

• squeals excitedly Welcome back Flom! I was just in the middle of writing a post about the time that Jandor (and most of the rest of Norwick) got brutally murdered! By bugbears! And all because we'd been playing games with Anabelle (who's actually npc'd) and hadn't noticed them sneaking in. Ahem.

• while were at it, lets get yer GF hooked too