Vault Restore Request

• Uhhh, maybe I need to rethink this.
    Vick mutters Fear is my shield, speed is my armor, groveling my weapon.

• @66afb7fbaf=Darkspyr:

Another oldie looking for some help. I have a number of characters I would like restored but if I can get the top three or four I would be very happy.

Login: CryingChild
    Last played: maybe mid 2015

Vick Blake
    Milo "thumbs" Autumfield
    Sebo Nackle
    Kalem (no last name I think)

Mortimer Cleb
    Ronus Mountaingo
    Alfred Mung

Thanks for looking into this.

Oh boy. Are you ready for Maria's wrath for being disappeared for so long? =p

• Another oldie looking for some help. I have a number of characters I would like restored but if I can get the top three or four I would be very happy.

Login: CryingChild
    Last played: maybe mid 2015

Vick Blake
    Milo "thumbs" Autumfield
    Sebo Nackle
    Kalem (no last name I think)

Mortimer Cleb
    Ronus Mountaingo
    Alfred Mung

Thanks for looking into this.

• @3521b51592=sil80tea:

Vault for

Sil80tea
    Rain,Ruby,daggermouth
    not too sure when it was last played maybe 2013/14 or older

please 🙂

Thanks!

Your character is still in your vault. Please note that with the new Linux box server, logins are case sensitive.

• Vault for

Sil80tea
    Rain,Ruby,daggermouth
    not too sure when it was last played maybe 2013/14 or older

please 🙂

Thanks!

• Thank you!

• Gonnar sent me the verified files and they have been uploaded to your vault. Make sure you link them to your CD key when you log them in.

• @b1f06dcf98=Gonnar:

@b1f06dcf98=JayFal:

@b1f06dcf98=Dorakhan:

@b1f06dcf98=JayFal:

Haven't played in a long time, but interested in coming back. Curious to know if my old character can be restored.

Login Name: Hydra
    Character: Brightsword
    Last Login: ed: (9/2005)

While this is likely beyond our oldest backups, I can give it a look when I´m back in the US on Thursday.

I do have local copies if that helps.

The problem with local copies is that nothing prevented you from having given you levels when you did the coppies and items and show them now as your Narfell's character ones. Not saying you would do that, at all, but pointing out why this wouldn't be entirely good.

That said, If you want to send me ( gonnar4@gmail.com ) the file with your character i'll take a look to vouch for its integrity (which doesn't guarantee that we'll allow a restoration from a local vault, but might help)

It's worth a shot. Thanks for considering it. File sent.

• @87ec04ba0a=JayFal:

@87ec04ba0a=Dorakhan:

@87ec04ba0a=JayFal:

Haven't played in a long time, but interested in coming back. Curious to know if my old character can be restored.

While this is likely beyond our oldest backups, I can give it a look when I´m back in the US on Thursday.

The problem with local copies is that nothing prevented you from having given you levels when you did the coppies and items and show them now as your Narfell's character ones. Not saying you would do that, at all, but pointing out why this wouldn't be entirely good.

That said, If you want to send me ( gonnar4@gmail.com ) the file with your character i'll take a look to vouch for its integrity (which doesn't guarantee that we'll allow a restoration from a local vault, but might help)

• @9e8b118a7e=Dorakhan:

@9e8b118a7e=JayFal:

• @5d57536e67=JayFal:

• @e812bb757b=Caoimh:

(Bring Uthgar back)

:w00t:

• (Bring Uthgar back)

• Haven't played in a long time, but interested in coming back. Curious to know if my old character can be restored.

• @59ea8fef3c=Thorzul:

Hi, I am returning after a long hiatus from the game. I cannot for the life of me remember the NWN login in name, I hope the characters can still be found though.

Characters:
    Re'lar Thornwood
    Morgrim Darksbane

Last Played:
    September 2011

Thanks in advance for the effort!

Restored. Your login is your forum name… and it looks like you already rolled a new character. 🙂

• Hi, I am returning after a long hiatus from the game. I cannot for the life of me remember the NWN login in name, I hope the characters can still be found though.

Characters:
    Re'lar Thornwood
    Morgrim Darksbane

Last Played:
    September 2011

Thanks in advance for the effort!

• He's in there, but spaces and caps (or lack thereof) are important in your login.

Try "ravish blackbow" instead.

• Hi,

I am sorry but after the character was restored I got sidetracked a bit and neglected to login more than once …

When checking today with login Ravish Blackbow, my char is gone again.

Would it please please be possible to restore again? I am sorry for the bother!

@80bf9bd7b2=Dorakhan:

@80bf9bd7b2=Dorakhan:

@80bf9bd7b2=Synurae:

Hi,

I'm an old player (Ravish Blackbow) who would like to check Narfell out again. In fact Im amazed Narfell is still running, and to even see old hands like Attentus still seem to be active!

I lost my original forum login …

It would be nice to have my character restored.

Logon name : RavishBlackbow
    Character name : Khâlomèy ( I'm not sure though if my actual character vault name contains those special characters, it might just be Khalomey or Khalomèy )

Last played : somewhere in July 2005 I think,, but it might be a bit earlier or later.

Thanks in advance !

Man these are getting harder and harder… looking now!

Found and restored - 6/4/2005 🙂

• I owe you one. Thanks.

• @01827ba20b=SatansAdvisor:

Can I please get a restoration?

Character: Hannibal Charon (possibly a space in front of it.)
    Last time played: Late 2010
    Account: SatansAdvisor
    Current Account: SatansAdvisor

Thank you so much.

Restored from 2/21/11.