Vault Restore Request

• Legion

CaptainCeicro

Danny

• @1ab24dcb40=Dorakhan:

Everything is restored to the requested account except for Dominick. Did you play him a longer time ago than the others?

Maybe? I wouldn't be shocked if the build and login information I saved was for that was a -planned- character I didn't actually end up creating, though. Hard to remember what I did on Narfell with that one, as I definitely played a character by that name on another server.

Either way, I'm good with just starting over with that one.

Thank you, again, for the help.

• @12071e3352=Dorakhan:

@12071e3352=Lorloth:

Been playing back through the single-player campaigns with NWN:EE and figured I might as well poke back into a few of the old persistent worlds while I'm at it.

I know AubreyMaturin/Romulus, Gatlor/Gnarl, and Maverick_tO/Pete Rione from RL.

In answer to the questions at the top of this thread:

All of my Narfell files last date from February 2012, so that's probably accurate for where to look for my characters

I've been advised (by AubreyMaturin) that you folk have increased the starting level from 2 to 4, so there'd seemingly be little point of restoring any characters I have at either level 2 or level 3 (I could just rebuild them if desired).

I'd like the following restored, though, assuming they're over level 3 I guess:

Character: Brethir Anthorin
    Login: Grarstigandr

Character: Arthur Darimon
    Login: Martis Filius

Character: Dominick Sorgin

Many thanks.

To which login will these characters be restored?

Everything is restored to the requested account except for Dominick. Did you play him a longer time ago than the others?

• @89d03fd1f0:

And do you have EE to log in with now?

Yes, he does. He's been playing the EE Campaign for a month or so.

AubreyMaturin

• @3ed6496d4c=Lorloth:

Sorry for misunderstanding, then. Let's just go with "Arnelos". (that's R-N, not M)

Thanks for taking the time out for this. I appreciate it.

And do you have EE to log in with now?

• Sorry for misunderstanding, then. Let's just go with "Arnelos". (that's R-N, not M)

Thanks for taking the time out for this. I appreciate it.

• @6a885cc32f=Lorloth:

@6a885cc32f=Dorakhan:

If you mean Steam login, then arnelos7.

If you don't mean a Steam login, I'm not entirely certain of your meaning. From logging into the new NWN:EE multiplayer, it didn't seem that it even asked for a password when I selected different logins.

He can put them onto 1 login for you, so pick the one you want to use and he can put all the characters into that account name. (no related to steam, related to the name you chose to log in multiplayer servers.)

• @342ff7a7cc=Dorakhan:

If you mean Steam login, then arnelos7.

If you don't mean a Steam login, I'm not entirely certain of your meaning. From logging into the new NWN:EE multiplayer, it didn't seem that it even asked for a password when I selected different logins.

• @c7631b53f1=Lorloth:

Been playing back through the single-player campaigns with NWN:EE and figured I might as well poke back into a few of the old persistent worlds while I'm at it.

All of my Narfell files last date from February 2012, so that's probably accurate for where to look for my characters

I've been advised (by AubreyMaturin) that you folk have increased the starting level from 2 to 4, so there'd seemingly be little point of restoring any characters I have at either level 2 or level 3 (I could just rebuild them if desired).

Many thanks.

• Been playing back through the single-player campaigns with NWN:EE and figured I might as well poke back into a few of the old persistent worlds while I'm at it.

Many thanks.

• @c169f76285=Dorakhan:

@c169f76285=Rangy:

Name: Rangy Wulf
    Last time played… umm...2011 I think? It's been a long effing time. lol

Be a little specific about which characters you want back. You have a wide array over a wide variety of years in the backups.

I should also note that I have your old vault in the earliest backup we have in 2006.

2006? Wow… Umm...can you pm me on discord with screen shots of my list? Cause well, I have no effing clue what I have or who I want back... lol

• @d69506544d=Rangy:

Name: Rangy Wulf

Be a little specific about which characters you want back. You have a wide array over a wide variety of years in the backups.

I should also note that I have your old vault in the earliest backup we have in 2006.

• Name: Rangy Wulf

• @6e73fa6f0f=sciolist:

Old Account : sciolist
    Character: Keira
    Last Played: 2007 maybe? Yikes.

Keira restored from 1/25/2009. The rest are 7/25/2008. 🙂

Edit: ALSO remember that on the linux box, logins are case sensitive!

• Old Account : sciolist
    Character: Keira
    Last Played: 2007 maybe? Yikes.

• Old Account He_who_lives_a_thousand_lives
    Character: Marshal
    Last played: Approximately 2011/2012

• Legion

I don’t know where to post a request for character deletions, but at your leisure, if a DM could remove these invalid characters from my account that would be fine, indeed.

To be deleted:

“Kerkord the Kossuthan”
    Dogo Malless
    Kerkord the Kossuthan
    Negnus Ungo
    Soido Evine
    Vene Joriams

Characters to be retained:
    Febrith Pringle
    Pugor Henken
    Vino Joriams

• You were correct, it was a caps issues, I am in.

• Thanks, I will give it a go later today.

• @c5f871be6b=Darkspyr:

Another oldie looking for some help. I have a number of characters I would like restored but if I can get the top three or four I would be very happy.

Login: CryingChild
    Last played: maybe mid 2015

Vick Blake
    Milo "thumbs" Autumfield
    Sebo Nackle
    Kalem (no last name I think)

Mortimer Cleb
    Ronus Mountaingo
    Alfred Mung

Thanks for looking into this.

Your vault is exactly where it was - please note that the Linux box is case sensitive for logins.