[Player Run Event] Gentlemen's hunting club: Drow hunt

• When: canceled
    Starting at: Shiny Coppers
    Preferred levels: 7 or higher (may be exceptions)
    Other restrictions: No citizens of Norwick
    Party size: 4-6

Party:
    1. Ekmen Kyzanos (rng 7, rog 3)
    3. Quelcoth (cleric)
    4. Reriana (not 100% sure)

@bb384b6735=Ekmen:

Ekmen Kyzanos spreads a word around Oscura that another hunt of The Gentlemen's Hunting Club is about to take place in near future. This hunt will head into underground caverns and is meant to find any signs of rogue drow mage that is rumored to live there and is but onto bounty list by city of Oscura.

Those who are interested to participate, are to contact Ekmen Kyzanos or leave message to Shiny Coppers.

• Those Norwickians who apply will be politely informed that no Norwickians are taken into hunting party this time as in hunting party there is no place for conflicts and politics and latest decisions of Norwick Government would certainly cause unwanted friction inside the party.

• Those who wish to join, reply here.

• Would love to have DM for this, so if anyone is interested and able to
      manage the given time, give me a word

• //Any ideas for a possible rescheduling of this?

• I would try to attend with Allanon or Vidar, whichever is needed more.

Allanon (Lvl 9 Cleric)
    Vidar (Lvl 8 Fighter)

• @615eb3a829=Andelas:

DM run event - Surfacer hunting club - (Drow NPCs needed)

There are some surfacers who have the effrontery to think they can roam our realms at will. Get me a punishment squad. Sister Defenestra Ti'Leyth, Church of Llolth.

Oh, wait, did I put this in the right forum?

/SIGN!

• Oh well, not enough people to attend then. So this event is canceled

• //unnnfortnatly im not gonna be abl;e to attend now as at work till 9pm gmt 😞 but have fun guys

• Still looking for at least one more (as Reriana is not 100% sure) to get this happen. 4 will be minimum party size that we will go with.

• @17ed137086=hepphep:

@17ed137086=Andelas:

There are some surfacers who have the effrontery to think they can roam our realms at will. Get me a punishment squad. Sister Defenestra Ti'Leyth, Church of Llolth.

Oh dear, Ekmen is so lucky to be Oscuran and not surfacer 😉

Dont kid yourself! The drow are more below than Oscurans, so therefore think them as "surfacers" all the same. Now the Oscurans will know what it feels like :P.

• @7b01d27867=Andelas:

Oh dear, Ekmen is so lucky to be Oscuran and not surfacer 😉

• Reriana signs up! Then writes "maybe" in tiny letters next to it (Might have some family coming over so I can't guarentee I'll come, but I'll do my best!)

• @7a21a1362d=Andelas:

I'm all for that!

• Signs up for Andelas's event

• DM run event - Surfacer hunting club - (Drow NPCs needed)

• Quelcoth signs himself up.

• Vladimir Natrally has already started sharpening his sword

• @a8bdfc219c=M_O_B:

//If this wasn't at 2AM for me, I'd happily DM for it >.>

// Fills a letter with pile of caffeine pills and sends it to Mooby 😉
    // Shame really, unluckily cannot manage anything scheduled myself before that and wouldn't think 4am would be any easier to you. 😄

• //If this wasn't at 2AM for me, I'd happily DM for it >.>