[Player Run Event] Gentlemen's hunting club: Drow hunt

• //unnnfortnatly im not gonna be abl;e to attend now as at work till 9pm gmt 😞 but have fun guys

• Still looking for at least one more (as Reriana is not 100% sure) to get this happen. 4 will be minimum party size that we will go with.

• @17ed137086=hepphep:

@17ed137086=Andelas:

DM run event - Surfacer hunting club - (Drow NPCs needed)

There are some surfacers who have the effrontery to think they can roam our realms at will. Get me a punishment squad. Sister Defenestra Ti'Leyth, Church of Llolth.

Oh, wait, did I put this in the right forum?

Oh dear, Ekmen is so lucky to be Oscuran and not surfacer 😉

Dont kid yourself! The drow are more below than Oscurans, so therefore think them as "surfacers" all the same. Now the Oscurans will know what it feels like :P.

• @7b01d27867=Andelas:

There are some surfacers who have the effrontery to think they can roam our realms at will. Get me a punishment squad. Sister Defenestra Ti'Leyth, Church of Llolth.

Oh dear, Ekmen is so lucky to be Oscuran and not surfacer 😉

• Reriana signs up! Then writes "maybe" in tiny letters next to it (Might have some family coming over so I can't guarentee I'll come, but I'll do my best!)

• @7a21a1362d=Andelas:

I'm all for that!

• Signs up for Andelas's event

• DM run event - Surfacer hunting club - (Drow NPCs needed)

• Quelcoth signs himself up.

• Vladimir Natrally has already started sharpening his sword

• @a8bdfc219c=M_O_B:

//If this wasn't at 2AM for me, I'd happily DM for it >.>

// Fills a letter with pile of caffeine pills and sends it to Mooby 😉
    // Shame really, unluckily cannot manage anything scheduled myself before that and wouldn't think 4am would be any easier to you. 😄

• //If this wasn't at 2AM for me, I'd happily DM for it >.>