Oscuran Dueling League-

• A peice of paper is pinned up in the Brawling Bodak

"THE OSCURAN DUELING LEAGUEProudly sponsored by the Venerable Duke Darkhaven

_The Oscuran dueling league is now up and running.

All and any blooded may enter the dueling league. Outsiders to Oscura may enter if being approved of by League members. The League works simpley. To raise a place in the League, you msut challenge that above you, a winnging duel means you replace him for the position, and he takes your former. You may Only challenge those a single place above you. No excuses on returning down a challenge, if you are unable to compete, you become inactive in the league, and the challenger may challenge those above you..((If challenge is not met within a RL week your character will be marked a inactive (Italics) and players below may challenge those above. )) Only one challenge may issued per day to a single opponenent.

[**If a challenger is succsesful in his challenge, and advances a place in the league, he is awarded 150 gold coins from the Venerable Duke Darkhaven.

If the defender of a place (That is being challenged) Succsesfully keeps his place, he is awarded 50 gold coins.**

To issue a challenge sign below. ((To Issue a challenge, post on forums or find them in game))

Signed, and overseen by](b440ebfbf7) Vladimir Kursk

General Dueling League

1. Jay

2. Vladimir Kursk

3. Ekmen Kyzanos

4. Sogar Ag

5. Eléndel Baenre

6. Carniel - Louis Du Lorraines Imp

7. Belma'r

8. Yana

9. Dwin Dolvak

Arcane Duellingb440ebfbf7

1. Louis du Lorraine

2. Maria

3. Belma'r

Doubles Duelling

1. Vladimir Kursk - Creg Fester

2. Ekmen Kyzanos - Louis Du Lorraine

**Duel Rules

1. No Potions or Consumable items.

2. No Magic is to be cast before the duel starts.

3. No invisibility Magic. The spell "sanctuary" is allowed.

3. No Deaths are to occur. A kill will result in a ban from the League and an arrest.

4. In concurrence with Rule 3, no death magic. With the exception of Mage Duels

5. No healing magic.

6. No excuses on returning down a challenge, if you are unable to compete, you become inactive in the league, and the challenger may challenge those above you..((If challenge is not met within a RL week your character will be marked a inactive (Italics) and players below may challenge those above. ))** These rules are there for your own safety and the interest of fairness. Breaking of any of the above rules will result in the duel being declared null.

//When a duel takes place, please post the result on here in the following format. This will allow me to update the lists easily, and will also be able to sort out who is owed gold from the fight.

League:
    Challengers:
    Defenders:
    Winning Party:

Example:

League: General Dueling
    Challengers: Jay
    Defenders: Vladimir Kursk
    Winning Party Jay

Owed winnings:

Louis du Lorraine - 50 gold
    Vladimir Kursk - 50 Gold_

• Vladimir lets it known that he is happy to continue running the duelling league.

• Creg has approached the Duke with a few interesting propositions ot add to the festivities. It seems the recent Tribune has more than a passing interest in the upcoming dules.

• //I would like to potentially look at revisiting this. It was mostly player driven from what I understand, but I will do my part to step in as Darkhaven and continue with it.

• Sogar has been looking very hard for Ekmen Kyzanos

• //Yer sorry, please keep it to one character per player per league, or else things will get confusing 😛

• @243b5b102f=sd_luv:

_**Grag and Kenton Seth sign up for team dueling

Sogar and Elendul sign up for team Dueling**_

//heh…how you gonna be on as Sogar and Grag if they have to fight?

• Legion

_**Grag and Kenton Seth sign up for team dueling

Sogar and Elendul sign up for team Dueling**_

• The lists are updated again, Vladimir smileing alot as numbers grow.

@911eed5f2f=Nimbrethil:

The elven warrior who's now back in his chair with arms crossed over his chest watches the grand display of the mages battle Louis turned out to be the winner of. Eléndel sends a nod in their direction before turning his attention to Vlad.

What about them? I can't fight the robe wearers?

"Well Elendel, unless you have many hidden arcae talents, no. Dont worry, find a partner for the doubles league, or just hope to meet them in the dueling league."

• With the approval of an Oscuran Tribunal member, Yana enters the dueling

• Belma'r signs up for Arcane Dueling and General dueling

• The elven warrior who's now back in his chair with arms crossed over his chest watches the grand display of the mages battle Louis turned out to be the winner of. Eléndel sends a nod in their direction before turning his attention to Vlad.

What about them? I can't fight the robe wearers?

• Sogar momves up a place in the league. He spreads the word that he is seeking out Ekmen Kyzanos for his next duel

• *A good day of dueling occured recently, a number of new names were added to the lists, aswell as the following duels.

Vladimir Kursk vs Jay - Jay Winning
    Louis du Lorraine vs Maria - Louis winning
    Vladimir Kursk vs Ekmen Kyzanos - Vladimir Winning.*

• Maria signs up for the mage to mage duels

• ((I still have limited nwn access while my laptop is in the shop, and I'm going to be skiing from Sat-Thurs, sooooo feel free to skip over me in the list or whatever is necessary))

• @097bc5ed5e=Davidnwn:

Vladimir Kursk issues a challenge back to Jay, seems the young Kursk wants a rematch

_Jay, naturally, is ready and waiting.

To the other competetors, he gives a sailor's salute. Though his salute seems to include two hands and two fingers when it is given to Elendel._

• Vladimir Kursk issues a challenge back to Jay, seems the young Kursk wants a rematch

• *Vladimir Kursk updates the list again with a number of changes

The inclsion of:
    Arcane Dueling League
    Doubles Dueling League

A note about money rewards of dueling.

And a seal of the Darkhaven family who have been named sponsers of the league*

• The elf stands up abruptly and slams his closed fists into the table he's now leaning over

Well that does it, I won't beat on a man lying down begging for mercy, he'll be dead before he slams into the cold stone floor. Write up my name and spell it correctly if you value your writing hand.