Oscuran Dueling League-

• Another note is added under the League papers, declaring rules of the duels. All duel members are encorgaed to read and understand these rules

• "I'd rather not have to fight the good Chancellor or peacekeeper Sogar but you all have fun. It should bring in more Revonu for the Bodak at least."

• "New contestents start at the bottom unfortantly. Is the only way tp keep it fair. But i dare say you''ll be climbing up in no time Creg. Care to enter a bit of magic into the League?"

• Creg smirks a little watching the taunting.

"So Vladimir upon entering do you have to work your way up from the bottom or can you start at the top and get shoved to the bottom if you lose?"

• Jay taunts all the potential opponents, in his usual barbaric way.

Bunch o' pansies, 'specially th'elf. Nay understand common?

Jay switches to elven, which is surprisingly better than his common

(e) You're all weak and worthless.

• Legion

Sogar reads and lets out one word as he signs up BLOOOOD!!!

• ((would love to know up front OOC what the actual rules are 🙂 ))

• @ea9e48aab8=Davidnwn:

@ea9e48aab8=Nimbrethil:

An armored man appears to sit by a table in one of the vicinities corners; Monkeys in a cage… Tempting enough to bleed Jay out of his last drop of blood however.

You often fight with guidelines of something you call honor, does any of those distastful lunatic ideas of rules hold true in this cage as well or are all means allowed?

When asked Kursk replies….
    "Anything goes. No spells or blessings, or ay form og any help is to be cast before the start of the fight, once the fight starts. As you say, all and any means are used to fell your opponent so he is unable to stand. Yet once they fall, or submit, no more blows are to be struck. A death will result in a ban from the League and a likely arrest. But yes, all and any means"

Hearing of this, Ekmen goes to the Vladimir and asks if also healing magic and healing potions are allowed or any other potions either, and how about other charged or limited use magic items?

• @5920febdf4=Nimbrethil:

An armored man appears to sit by a table in one of the vicinities corners; Monkeys in a cage… Tempting enough to bleed Jay out of his last drop of blood however.

You often fight with guidelines of something you call honor, does any of those distastful lunatic ideas of rules hold true in this cage as well or are all means allowed?

When asked Kursk replies….
    "Anything goes. No spells or blessings, or ay form og any help is to be cast before the start of the fight, once the fight starts. As you say, all and any means are used to fell your opponent so he is unable to stand. Yet once they fall, or submit, no more blows are to be struck. A death will result in a ban from the League and a likely arrest. But yes, all and any means"

• Dwin Dolvak sees the sign-up on one of his regular ale-trips to Coppers. He pauses for a moment, then shrugs and writes his name down.

If they'll take me, I'll show them how to duel…

• An armored man appears to sit by a table in one of the vicinities corners; Monkeys in a cage… Tempting enough to bleed Jay out of his last drop of blood however.

• It is said that Duke Istvan Darkhaven has taken a personal interest in the league, and can be seen attending matches. What this means more for the League is quite unsure so far though…

• Ekmen Kyzanos stops by the Bodak to ask Vladimir to come with him to have a stout at the Coppers when he notices the paper. He glances it thoughtfully for a short moment, then chuckles warmly and writes his name onto it. Then he heads to fetch Vlad chuckling himself

"Can't leave all the fun be shared between tincans, can I now.."

• A very beaten and bloody Vladimir retreats from the arena and updates the lsit with a faint smile. Jay now leads the League.

• The black sail known as Jay looks over the notice.

Chyeah, I gotta enter this.

The notice not giving much instructions on where to sign up, Jay shrugs and just signs his name below Vlad's..

Yer farked Vladdy.