Rando jibber-jabber pulled from Rumor Thread

• Watch Sgt. Lyte is rumored to have responded to the rumors of Rando wanting to step into Jiyyd with a calm, clear speech for all to hear.

_"Rando committed multiple crimes in front of me and many others in Jiyyd, and then moved away to Norwick years ago to avoid prosecution. These crimes included assault, kidnapping, conspiracy to commit murder, and with another thug, , perhaps worst of all, he tried to establish himself by force of arms as "executioner", and his evil crony as the "law" and "judge" inside of Jiyyd.

They threatened all who opposed to stop them from carrying out their self appointed "law" in Jiyyd with violence.

This smacks of being a traitorous action to me, for in putting oneself in the place of the legal government of Jiyyd, attempting to upsurp it's council and militia, and ignoring it's actual laws altogether, Rando clearly made himself an enemy of the town, and should be tried for this.

He and his masked companion claimed these traitorous positions loudly, before taking action and kidnapping and assaulting the paladin, in front of over a dozen witnesses. They then loudly talked of dragging her away, which in my mind meant murder, as she was already on the ground.

Running away after committing crimes does not absolve one from justice. Rando seems to believe that the passage of years somehow now frees him from the responsibility of his deeds.

Not so.

Until someone higher up, Jus'tine or the Council, tell me otherwise, I will arrest Rando if he is found inside the new gate near the Sisterhood, and as far as the last of the farmlands east of town."_

• Dwin quickly turns to Just'ene or whoever the person pretending to be in charge is and asks…

Is he banned or nay? I don't recall the Council votin on it. If he's banned, lets hear it now, and what the reason is so we can all move ahead.

• Rando is sitting on the rock and says to now one in particular

"I was there too at my death and i never admitted to being a Banite either. I was to busy fighting the 10 guards that tried to pin me down so Lucious could stab me in the neck whilst i was held down, it was all very noble."

Rando nods to Dwin and Grag like he would do to people he has know and respected for years

• Legion

General Grag just shakes his head at the going ons and passes the note on to the proper people as he seems to have no power inthis matter….

• Dwin speaks up.

Yer all paranoid about this banite shiite! I was there at Rando's execution, and I can tell ya that the one topic that WASN'T discussed was him bein' a banite.

Say what ya want about his past actions, test him with nekkid she-elves, but dont go around sayin he admitted to bein' a banite at the time of his death. It didnt happen and it aint true.

If you dont want him in town, then have a REAL reason fer it, not some shiite about who or what he may or may not believe in. Tis silly.

• _As Theaon hears the rumors about him being a liar, he just shrugs

"Go ahead and test me for lies. I was told Rando admitted adherance to the Banite faith before his death by someone else. I trust this individual's word and that he would not make something like this up.

Regardless of his faith, he has committed other acts of evil near Jiyyd such as beating up General Lyte and the paladin Belade. That enough should get him banned."_

• :: Wog often comments whenever he heres Rando ebing bought up that if anyone sees Rando to tell Rando to come see him, and that he'll need a BIG hug for the nasty time people are giving him ::

• *Rumors float about amongst the Jiyyd militia that Rando isnt in any position to dictate any of the questions that are put to him, especially because of his past actions, attacking an unarmed paladin at Jiyyd's gates, and then attacking Lyte of the legion, who came to the paladin's aid, some years back. Comments are made that these evil actions are why Rando left Jiyyd to begin with.

Jiyyd Watch Sgt. Lyte is now rumored to have offered to submit to be stripped of clothing and all trinkets in a careful search under a true seeing spell, if Rando will also, and be dispelled along with Rando, and then to have her heart checked along side of his.*

_"Perhaps Rando has repented his wickedness and his heart is no longer black. This is possible. It is unfair to submit just him to any embarrassment if his heart is now true. We will be tested together.

"Obviously", the elven woman is rumored to have stated, "if he refuses, his true nature is told in his fear to be tested in such a manner.

If he has changed for the better, I am all about redemption, and for my part, have no problem having him in town.

If he wont, do we want someone in Jiyyd whose morals allow attacking unarmed paladins in town, beating them to the ground, with utter disregard for the laws of the town?"_

• @af71831e3a=Green:

Jiyyd Watch Sgt. Lyte is now rumored to have offered to submit to be stripped of clothing and all trinkets in a careful search under a true seeing spell, if Rando will also, and be dispelled along with Rando, and then to have her heart checked along side of his.*

Sale of tickets for this event will be first come first serve only. Jerr is heard to say when he hears of Lytes offer. Hells . . . If I act like an evil oppressor and abuse a few positions of power will she do the same for me?

The audible thwock of him being hit on the back of the head by whatever female is nearest echos, followed by Jerrs bemused chuckles.

Banite? Rando? Don't think so.

Nasty piece of work just the same? yup yup.

• *Rumors float about amongst the Jiyyd militia that Rando isnt in any position to dictate any of the questions that are put to him, especially because of his past actions, attacking an unarmed paladin at Jiyyd's gates, and then attacking Lyte of the legion, who came to the paladin's aid, some years back. Comments are made that these evil actions are why Rando left Jiyyd to begin with.

_"Perhaps Rando has repented his wickedness and his heart is no longer black. This is possible. It is unfair to submit just him to any embarrassment if his heart is now true. We will be tested together.

"Obviously", the elven woman is rumored to have stated, "if he refuses, his true nature is told in his fear to be tested in such a manner.

If he has changed for the better, I am all about redemption, and for my part, have no problem having him in town.

If he wont, do we want someone in Jiyyd whose morals allow attacking unarmed paladins in town, beating them to the ground, with utter disregard for the laws of the town?"_

• looks over to the rock

" Theaon informed the Council that i was a Banite. It was his lies that have got me banned. I am offering to prove him wrong, or is he too scared to find out his is full of crap and lying?"

• Corran sits against his rock, smiling softly
    "As far as I'm aware Lying isn't actually a crime in Jiyyd, or in fact in any of Narfell except in specific circumstances. In either case it is not Thaeon that has barred Rando from town it is the Guards, presumably under orders from the Council. Since he is also banned from Norwick and quite probably Peltarch, since I had heard nothing of his ban there being lifted I can only assume he is bunking in Oscura with, or without, his banite friends. Actions speak louder than words, and whether he claims to be banite or not, his actions are those of a tyrannical oppressor. Presumable Bane is chuckling somewhere either way."

• *Rando is seen speaking to Grag outside the gates. they are both laughing and smiling like old friends.

He gives Grag a message to send to the council and to his false accuser Theaon that he is willing to be put under a truth spell and asked the question 'does Rando follow Bane'

I want Theaon to be the Cleric, but if he has falsely accused me i want him punished for his falsehoods and his lies. As he has no proof of what he accuses me of. It will be ironic that Theaon will be testing me on his own lies.

• Rando is stopped at the gates and asked if he wants to leave a message for Grag, but for now, he is NOT welcomed in Jiyyd.

• Rando walks into Jiyyd and goes to look for Grag his old friend When asked about being a banite he replies*

" Like hell, i have killed more banites than any other person… and never did i admit to being one..."

Rando heads towards the legion halls