Recruit Trainining with Colonel Mord Cabro

• _From a nearby hilltop, Dwin and a well dressed Dwarf in Priests Robes watch Farly as he submits himself to the tireless training regimen of Mord the Terrible. They watch Farly closely, sipping at some dark ales.

At one point as Farly looks up and catches his kinsmen watching him. The one known as Koirin raises his hand in salute to the recruit and smiles. Korin and Dwin then walk back to Dwin's office, deep in conversation._

• Aye Mor err Lieutenant.

• Mord watches the sweating dwarf haul another partial sack of gravel up the road. He looks over at Belin and smiles thinly. Brings back memories, does it not Scout Belin? He chuckles softly and steps off briskly into the night.

((Thanks for chipping in Teah))

• Belin once again wakes Farly after he'd only slept a couple of hours. Having him put on all his kit and pick up a full pack she then hands him a sack.

there beh un pile o gravel down by da old south gate. Weh needs it moved tuh da north barrack before da dawn.

The pile is only half moved by the time of the militia drills and Belin looks to Farly

Nay un problem, yuh can finish it when yer done wit yer duty with da Chancellor.

From what is left it seems clear that Farly will be up long after dark moving the gravel in the sack, which seems to have a small hole in it.

• He be a Lieutenenat and ye will take is orders. As far as the rest that is his affair. Best git goin recruit.

Days progress with long hours in weapons trainning, both in close and distance. Physical exercises in endurance are added, including hauling stone and logs for barricades and construction. Once mid afternoon arrives Recruit Farly is sent off to see the Chancellor.

((All Militia is free to chip into any trainee regimens, within the bounds of reason, work them hard, dirty and long))

• Council of Moradin

Farly smiles his ugly smile and says hi to each of them as he is introduced, reacquainting himself with the ones he knows already. Afterword he talks to Mord over to the side. Pointing at Cyrian he says:

Commander, thats the one they say is a Cyrcist. He's Lieutenant?

• ((Sorry about that :).

At mornin muster Farly is presented to them, Lieutenant Maya and Lieutenant Cyrian. The rest of the squad is called forward and named off, Elyl, Wren, Devlin and Albryanna.

• Council of Moradin

Before he hustles off, answers Mord's question…

Im needin ta know who the Lieutenants are that I am ta git orders from.

Hustles off after being told

((ICly Farly hasnt been told who any of the Lieutenants are.))

• Mord watches the dwarf amble up
    Recruit Farly Ye will be takin orders from the Lieutenants and trainning with the squads in order. Y e will answer to them and seek them fer orders. At mid afternoon ye will be at the Chancellors disposal. Ye understand?

Ifn ye understand why the hells ye still standin there?!?!

mord shakes his head as the dwarf hustles off

• Council of Moradin

Farly takes the whole thing in stride. He is in full armor well before the 200 count is finished. After watching Belin walk off to bed, he shrugs and goes in search of Mord.

• Belin drinks her ale ignoring the comment. A few hours after Farly has retired she wakes him up by smacking him with the flat of a wooden practice battle axe. She is dressed in full armor.

Ya got till meh count tuh 200 tuh beh ready for drill. If'n ya nay got yer armor on when we spar den ya gonna get hit und it will hurt mores. Meh suggest ya hurry kin. Meet meh in da yard.

after giving him several good whacks sure to leave some bruises on unarmored parts she tells him

Now ya training with meh beh done for tuhday un yer nice und warmed up. Meh suggest yuh fine Commander Mord it beh about times fer regular drill tuh start. Meh gonna get somma sleep afore watch.

Belin walks off towards the barricks

• Council of Moradin

Farly partakes in the ale he is offered, but not overly so.

Im in trainin and kin nay afford ta be hung over ifn them goblins strike. I kin prolly handle round 12 or so but will quit after that.

• takes Farly aside after drill wearing a fairly nice outfit the not entirely homely dwarf, although her beard is very sparse, breaks open a cask of some whiskey and a half keg of ale. By way of explanation she states that if he is to be close to kin and spending time with her cousin she thinks they should get to know each other better. Encouraging him to drink lots she herself doesn't drink much in retrospect.

• chuckles softly Aye guardsman. Let us see how our newsest gits off on his first day.

Mord stares a moment as the Milita breaks ranks and heads for their duty posts. Push im Guardsman Belin. Push im hard. Our time grows short with the goblins and we will need trained guards to handle the storm that is brewin.

Turns and walks away.

• Belin grunts and looks to Mord

so yuh wunt meh tuh give da kin ale or da whiskey fer da hangover afore his training?

grins in a maniacal dwarven fashion

• Council of Moradin

Ye'll git nothin but the best from me Comander Mord.

• Mord pulls Farly aside just out of earshot of the rest of the Militia The Chancellor has bitten off a big bite fer Recruit Toebuckle. Ye will train with the rest of the raw recruits and Militia and then off to the Chancellors side. I highly recommend ye learn to sleep on yer fett. Nay any special treatment, so ye will do all the others do, as well er better and then extra duties fer the Chancellor. I catch ye slackin and the least of yer worries will be how the Chancellor takes it. Now off with ye.

As Farly turns away and heads off with the rest Mord raises hsi voice slightly Death will be a comfort ifn I find ye lacking.

• Council of Moradin

Farly looks around for Mord, as he was told by Dwin that Mord would take care of his initial militia training.

• The body of the trainee Nichos is seen being hauled into town from the north. It looks as if animals had been tearing at it for a day or so. It is carted off to the healers and Elyl is seen arriving awhile later. Commander Mord can be heard calling back as he leaves the healers. I said I want im ta remember this and ifn ye cannot cannot git it through his thick skull I will find somone who can. He closes the door gently and stalks off to the barracks

• _Harmony in addition, informs the Commander that there are shortage of labours for one involving in salvaging and tearing down the buildings of the former Norwick.

She suggests strongly that perhaps, this is a good opportunity for the new recruits to work out in assisting the workers in their labour._