Festival Advertisement (Euro Fight Night Imitation)

• ((This Saturday, 6th January at around 8 pm GMT (that's 9 pm CET, or 30 mins earlier than the time of this post) will hopefully turn into a proper Greengrass (spring) celebration outside Peltarch on the eastern plains.

The first Euro Fight Night imitation didn't turn into a complete disaster, so let's try again! Also once more kudos to Lucid and Maythor who run such a well perceived, regular event already sucessfully! And to all the people at the first one!))

Copies of this poster turn up in and around Peltarch, but can also be found in the other bigger towns as well as small hamlets in region of Narfell.

@e5ebd65c65=[size=18:e5ebd65c65:

Greengrass Festival"]Finally the cold days of winter are past. With the beginning of Tarsakh the sun takes its time again to warm the first few plants that have sprung to life. Take the time to travel to Peltarch to enjoy a fair fit to give you the strength to endure the rest of the year. And let us all celebrate the first dawn of Mirtul.

Several competitions will be held, most notably we invite all capable of fighting to participate in the tournament for the grand greengrass prize. For those not quite as skilled in melee combat, we offer other discplines like archery to compete in and possibly win a prize.

The festival will be held on the plains east of the city herself.

Come one, come all!

• ((Hell yes!

As I said in a different thread:

Special thanks to Yith (who ran the whole thing as a DM and provided the placeables), Coaan (who was around as well and brought an NPC fighter into the tournament), Eoden (whose Mariston provided the political backing :D), Karnivorr (whose Sabre ran the bets) and KateBush (whose Ocean played the barmaid!)

And thanks to everyone who showed up! Hope you had fun 🙂

I had a blast! Even though it was a bit of a stretch how my character acted… borderline metagaming and failing to play the attributes. Sorry for that, guys 😉 ))

• ((Thanks should go out to Yith and Coaan for setting up and helping to run the event for 3 hours. The hot coals were a clever addition too.))

• ooh, if my buddies dont come get me from work i might even be able to go. . . except ill be an hour late though.

• ICC

Kull wil be there to kick some butt!! :twisted:

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• Some of the posters are refreshed and affixed anew.

((BUMP! It's today… just a bit more than 8 hours from the time of this post))