A Murder reported

• Val makes her way to the Boarshead and tells all her friends about the murder and the man, adding a description, details on the interrogation in Jiyyd and Rando's answer.

Soon the tale of Dentin murdering a man in cold blood is whispered about through out Norwick and the Nars Pass.

• Rando looks up from his food and says*

"Did she leave?"

he goes back to eating with a chuckle

• shakes her head and stomps out, slamming the door behind her

Murderers allowed to just walk free…..
    yet, I bet he'll be asking for help next time the goblins invade!

• " No body.. your word against his.. and as you are both not citizens of Norwick it is of little concern to me or Norwick. Lets hope Jiyyd will protect you if he comes after you, as unless he tries anything within Norwicks lands then there is little i am going to do"

goes back to eating his now cold lunch

• No, I'm a citizen of Jiyyd. That's why I reported it there first.

starting to look at the Sheriff in horror

It doesn't matter where I am a citizen of! A man was murdered! In cold blood! I can show you where!

• "Well.. are you a citizen of Norwick?"

• throws up her hands in frustration

I have already told the Jiyyd Legion. He BURNED the body. He threw something and everything caught fire. There's nothing left. He EVEN admitted it to the Jiyyd Legion Leader.
    I'm the only one who saw him! What if he's after me?

• " ok i will look into this.. can you show me where he buried the body.. i want to see it for myself"

• I don't know the man's name. He knocked him down. He beat him unconscious, then killed him, then burned the body! I saw it all!

• looks interested

"and who did he murder?"

• Having run from Jiyyd to Norwick, she pauses, takes a deep breath and begins again

I saw a man named Dentin murder another man in cold blood at Sam's Hill. Jiyyd says their jurisdiction ends at the cross roads.

• Rando looks up from eating a spot of lunch

"Once you have caught your breath tell me what happened"