Where's all the evil people gone?

• where is everyone gone? i have a new character on level 2, he wants to be rich and such, and is willing to murder every last soul on faerun to get it.

come on people, i want some evil people to scheme with! isn;t that half the fun of being evil? scheming?

• all you of ou with evil halfies, feel free to express intereset about my merc company! (in the guild discussion)

• @0f67feac14=garric:

well i have little/no friends you shoulda seen when i walked into jiyyd the other night…like 20 people there every one was hostile towards me even people i have never seen before.

My evil half-orc likes SHAK. Just haven't seen you online in awhile.

• yep haha. im still around though i dunno where everyone else is

• @78e7d57885=garric:

well i have little/no friends you shoulda seen when i walked into jiyyd the other night…like 20 people there every one was hostile towards me even people i have never seen before.

You do have a reputation you know…

• well i have little/no friends you shoulda seen when i walked into jiyyd the other night…like 20 people there every one was hostile towards me even people i have never seen before.

• No one likes shak..shak has no friends….am I mistaken on Mog putting his neck out for shak? huh?

Gratitude I tell you...

• believe what?

• ::smacks garric::

yea…you think I will believe that?

• i have only one openly evil guy…Shak....no one likes him or anything else so its sorta hard....most of my chars are evil however because i like being the underdog. Im around just waiting for something that i like to pop up.

• well, my char almost always says what he thinks, it's really up to other people to interpret whether he is evil or not, it's subtle, but not too much

• no outspoken evil? HA! i laugh in the face of adversity! HA HA HA!

now that it's out of my system… Be as outspoken as you want don't settle for anything less than what you want either.

Nickolai was as subtle as a brick to the nose. He was killed, jailed, jailed, and killed by people and monsters… BUT! I never stopped playing him throughout it all. Might have gotten frustrated a lot, but when it passed i looked back and loved it all.

My advice: don't listen to their ideas off a covert evil if you don't want to play a covert evil. You don't -have- to play covert, i never did.

• Other people have wanted to start a Mercenary guild for quite awhile now MOB…And even a somewhat Evil/Neutral guild. :twisted:
    Perhaps these people will get in touch with you sometime. 😉

• @f588a4dfe0=M_O_B:

That is exactly what I was thinking, as it is my char's dream to do anyway. But level 2 as a guild leader ain't getting me ar, and I an't think of anyone who'd be interested in one.

If you can get a good smart group following your lead and enthusiastic about the idea, then you are halfway there.

With coin comes equipment and potions, with living you keep accumulating XP.

Its more about having fun with whatever trouble you can get into and out of anyway.

• Meh, may as well, here goes nothing jumps

• Try, level isn't as important as ability to lead and keeping your troops alive and with loot.

• @e61c3a2fc6=Salsadoom:

Start a mercenary company.

That is exactly what I was thinking, as it is my char's dream to do anyway. But level 2 as a guild leader ain't getting me ar, and I an't think of anyone who'd be interested in one.

• Start a mercenary company.

• Maybe I should start my own guild, cos my char isn't really a cult or temple kinda guy. Too ba d o one will find a guild led by a level 2 very threatning….

• @25cee91873=Katebush:

@25cee91873:

i have a new character on level 2, he wants to be rich and such, and is willing to murder every last soul on faerun to get it.

Staying a long way from this guy 😉

Most of my characters are either evil or morally ambiguous. They don't hang out with psychos because psychos get you dead

He isn't really psycho, he is just really greedy.