Where's all the evil people gone?

• No one likes shak..shak has no friends….am I mistaken on Mog putting his neck out for shak? huh?

Gratitude I tell you...

• believe what?

• ::smacks garric::

yea…you think I will believe that?

• i have only one openly evil guy…Shak....no one likes him or anything else so its sorta hard....most of my chars are evil however because i like being the underdog. Im around just waiting for something that i like to pop up.

• well, my char almost always says what he thinks, it's really up to other people to interpret whether he is evil or not, it's subtle, but not too much

• no outspoken evil? HA! i laugh in the face of adversity! HA HA HA!

now that it's out of my system… Be as outspoken as you want don't settle for anything less than what you want either.

Nickolai was as subtle as a brick to the nose. He was killed, jailed, jailed, and killed by people and monsters… BUT! I never stopped playing him throughout it all. Might have gotten frustrated a lot, but when it passed i looked back and loved it all.

My advice: don't listen to their ideas off a covert evil if you don't want to play a covert evil. You don't -have- to play covert, i never did.

• Other people have wanted to start a Mercenary guild for quite awhile now MOB…And even a somewhat Evil/Neutral guild. :twisted:
    Perhaps these people will get in touch with you sometime. 😉

• @f588a4dfe0=M_O_B:

That is exactly what I was thinking, as it is my char's dream to do anyway. But level 2 as a guild leader ain't getting me ar, and I an't think of anyone who'd be interested in one.

If you can get a good smart group following your lead and enthusiastic about the idea, then you are halfway there.

With coin comes equipment and potions, with living you keep accumulating XP.

Its more about having fun with whatever trouble you can get into and out of anyway.

• Meh, may as well, here goes nothing jumps

• Try, level isn't as important as ability to lead and keeping your troops alive and with loot.

• @e61c3a2fc6=Salsadoom:

Start a mercenary company.

That is exactly what I was thinking, as it is my char's dream to do anyway. But level 2 as a guild leader ain't getting me ar, and I an't think of anyone who'd be interested in one.

• Start a mercenary company.

• Maybe I should start my own guild, cos my char isn't really a cult or temple kinda guy. Too ba d o one will find a guild led by a level 2 very threatning….

• @25cee91873=Katebush:

@25cee91873:

i have a new character on level 2, he wants to be rich and such, and is willing to murder every last soul on faerun to get it.

Staying a long way from this guy 😉

Most of my characters are either evil or morally ambiguous. They don't hang out with psychos because psychos get you dead

He isn't really psycho, he is just really greedy.

• @1bb5bd437d:

i have a new character on level 2, he wants to be rich and such, and is willing to murder every last soul on faerun to get it.

Staying a long way from this guy 😉

Most of my characters are either evil or morally ambiguous. They don't hang out with psychos because psychos get you dead

• Hehehe yep we keep quiet until our time come. But when you feal this strange ychy fealing that means we are close…..

• spreads out rumors that Mog is evil hehe..

.. well. anyway, Evil lurks in the shadows, more now than ever if I am not misstaken. Important positions in guilds, townrule and trade is held by characters who could be judged as "evil" if seeing all of their actions.

When i started on the server I can only recall seeing really mean, hardcore evil chars and It was not until Peltarch really got a fair number of pc's i really noticed the hidden, organised pc's. It's a good concept if one wants to keep away from those 20 on 1 hunts I've seen my fair share of. 🙂

• Evil in Narfell has been beaten into intelligence. (no insult intended )

There are a good number of high lvl good guys, there are alot of good guys. We are a tad outpowered atm. Evil is somewhat outnumbered at this point so we are keeping our heads down while we scheme and maneuver. Don't worry we are quite active. We just aren't going to announce who we are to everyone :P.

• The moment you openly admit to being evil…. or show it in your actions, your experience of narfell is different. It means a lot of people will be very hesitant to team up with you and all that.

Although, of course, that doesn't mean you can't find a group of like-minded people to come with you, it does mean that in times with few people logged in, you'll most likely will find yourself mainly interacting alone with NPCs.

Or leading long-winded discussions about how what you're doing is evil and you should repent, while you argue that what the good guys are doing is short-sighted and will not work, anyhow.

Suffice to say, I got bored of sitting around with no one to convert, most people shunning my character, some few behaving aggressive towards her. That's why I shelved her for the time being, imho, an expired character concept.

The other way to go about it, is to join an evil organization, like Banites, Sharrans, the Necromancers of the Spellweaver 😉 and so on...

Generally, I consider it a better idea to play a neutral character, that has a severe touch of evil in his actions. For example, the knight who wants to protect his town, but doesn't stop before evil means, such as torture, to extract helpful information. Or the girl who just wants to be rich, and is generally aware that robbing your companions doesn't make sense until they carry 50,000 gold (or that magic sword that you know a buyer who would pay that amount 😉

Definitely not good, but not necessarily evil, either. And I have a few of these characters.

• They're right behind you. Feel that pokey thing in the small of your back? Yeah, that's them. :twisted: