Banned from camp!

• I did not mean anything bad by my post… it just seems sometimes that any and every evil plot that pc's put together always ends in "let it drop, we do not want a pk war" blahblahblah... this is literally the third instance of this I can think of.
    but all in all.... splunks everyone

• Legion

YES the dm last night granted fuull pk to whoever asked for it when nothing was rteally going on….. So this is for the best since some of us are pk happy and ig there char would act that way to hostiles.. or suspicious folks i believe 🙂 Nothing like waking up Rass though!

• simple reason, is because it is gonna turn in to lethal full pk war, which is something no one wants. I'm al lfor unhappy plots etc, but full pk war is something I'm not in to.

• Why?

I mean why just up and want it all gone? Honestly, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but since he started this, it has been nothing but complaints, like shrugs and again I mean this in the nicest way, but like the lot of you want only peace and happiness and absolutely positevly nothing that has to be settled such as evil around your camp…. which is slighty humerous. shrugs Things change i guess, always thought the campers were up for a good challange....

but, that is just my opinion and am a bit curious as to why just up and abruptly stop something that honestly, it seems like you all are mad that you did not start....

but that is my opinion... don't be pissed 🙂

• Do to player requests, all Black Orc involvement with camp is here by stopped.

Thank you HKB for your ear last night in dealing with this issue.

• Legion

((per elrin's request we will be working on soemthing he has a plot for…. bob wil wait ot hear form him and ooc I have talked to many in the camp full pk is not my style but if any want to full pk me I will be fine with it its happened before heh))

• dram hears the news and sighs

i's rekon we shoul jus kill this feka n chop is body up inta bits n scata it ta tha cornas o tha world like…feed difrent bits ta difrent fings like...sa tha stupid ingrate canna be brought back like... ((OOC i think this could be heading towards a conflict resulting in folks deaths and unhappiness people…))

• As Cotton and Arielle sat talking at the main fires, a large half orc in all black armor ran up in tow with an earth elemental and yelled "YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME"!

After which he casted darkness engulfing most of the main fires and ran out into the pass laughing like a maniac.

Within moments undead started to appear and were dispatched by the two girls and the Romani.

Cotton shares this with those about the main fires, explaining that all of the suspicions that Bob was indeed KUUZU have been confirmed.

• Any unknown half orc is given greater scrutiny by those in camp who watch.
    Even the animals seem to watchful.

• OOC now on :::

Also to note, Cotton, Orc Man and Arielle De Arnis have all dealt with KUUZU IG in the past, Cotton more than once. Even with his helm on, his voice, persona and armor are pretty good indicators of who is behind it. This was discussed by the Gali party afte finding the body with the "note" attacked to it outside camp.

As for the half orc who grabbd up Tarrant, he to would have never gotten out of camp with him. Just like Norwick, Jiyyd and Peltarch. The Gypsy Camp has roving guards and many NPCs that would have intervened immediately. Always keep in mind that they are living, breathing people, not scripted robots.

I do not know IG or OOC how the others know that Bob worships Malar, for I must have missed the finding of that out IGly. But deducing that Bob might be KUUZU would render that idea.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send me or another Camp Elder a PM and keep the OOC off the forums concerning this. Thanks!

Now back to your regularly scheduled gaming, have fun and lets do this right and with a smile.

😉

• _Tarrants soul became resltess as he slept. His dreams plagued with fithing between the growing darkness within his own soul. The pure soul which was harboured within the shell of this stout Paladin, slowly, beginning to lose sway over reality…and over himself. He fears too much of things he has braught to the camp.

The meetings with Lilith in her garden did not bode well for Tarrant, being told of Terrick's ineveitable return, and Liliths expression of love for both himself, and Terrick. The paladins mind and heart are torn between the inevitable heartbreak, and the strong paladin belief that he should aid the questin finding Terrick, a man in need. One, the selfish love he could have to himself, to make himself happy, and the second, to attempt to find more clues on Terrick whereabouts, and help the man who is possibly allive.

His duty is to protect those in need...but at what price is he willing to pay? Tarrant's mind and soul are torn over the two sides. He, is not well, but hides his ailments from the others, for Liliths sake that no one finds out about the Baba Lilith, and the Paladin Gali Tarrant. With the recent blaze within the came, the flames wounding his friends and home, it only drives harder into his young mind, worsening his condition_

• ((note: it doesn't matter that we didn't see you with out a helm, for one your killing a lot of animals, your black skinned saw tha twhen you were wearing armour, your have pitch black armour, and were in the company of another black half-orc who also wore pitch black armour, all these things are known things that Kuuzu did, so we can therefore pressume it is you, and it was a note and not inscribes on the corpse, as the dm told us so, guess you'll have to inscribe it next time))

• Lilith is still weakened from being too close to the logs fomr the ifire set by teh camps new foes as she joins the fruitless hunt to find them, not exactly certain of what she will do shuold she come upon them alone.After many hours of searching, she returns with Tarrant to teh camp, there they speak for some time, as she tries to reassure him that the camp has faced much direr enemies and come out the victor. SHe reaausres him also that campers look after their own, and stand as one against those that wrong any of its number. SHE can see that Tarrant is alos weak from the wounding he recieved and she leads him slowly to Pendells cabin, treating his wounds with as much care as her wekk scarred hands can master. SHe watches over him slpeeing on one of the couches, soon falling into a deep slumber herself on the other.

• @51f5e575f2=sd_luv:

Big Cough Malarite cough ((nice story … 🙂 ))

((thanks, ha ha ha, i kept mixing that up earlier aswell))

• Legion

Big Cough Malarite cough ((nice story … 🙂 ))

• _Tarrant, trecked alone back from Norwick, attempting to make great speed to avoid the bandits along the road. He was not successfull. Tarrant felled one of the 3 bandits, but was badly wounded, and forced to flee. He fled, only to come across a familiar face in the distance. Tarrant slipped on his helm in hopes to disguise himself, as he had been targetted earlier for hunt buy these same Malanites. He approuched them cautiously. The large orc, the one Called "bob" was there, along with a female companion carrying a large weapon.

Tarrants paladin senses could determine that the woman reacked of a foul evil, the aura being the same as the evil he had sensed in the masked woman. Tarrant knew they were most likly the same person. Bob suspected Tarrant, speaking that Tarrant had a voice he recognized, but could not place. Tarrant told them he had no time to deal with the two, and had important business to attent to. The woman stood and smiled, grabbing Tarrant, only to jab her mace into his open wounds. Tarrant held back the pain, and did not flinch, but instead moved past at a speedy pace, heading for the camp.

Once out of site, he removes his helm, meeting up in the pass with Anakore, Lillith, Cotton, and the others. He learned of what had happened, and told the Orc Man of his sighting of "Bob" headed away from the camp and toward Norwick. Tarrant could not help but feel partly responsible for the happenings, and felt that if the group had let the Malanites have him, that they may have been able to avoid this. He pointed the Orc Man in the direction of where he spotted the Malanite and his female companion, and headed to the smouldering camp, in need of healing and rest, both of which were aided by Lilith. His mind only partially at ease by her kind words._

• Klaz suddenly realises the note he rolled up and tucked in his sleeve, to use for later scrying, formed into a human corpse.

"er .. a .."

He runs off wildly.

• Legion

(((ic note kuuzu is dead you dont know its kuuzu unless you saw him with no helm which has not happened furthermore you only know of a half orc in a skeleten mask and dark clothing named "bob" other then that was lots of fun 😛 and there was not a note it was enscribed on the humans corpse…...))

• Orc Man was sitting at the fire, when Klaz and Cotton go off to speak in private, he decides to give them some privacy, so goes off to salvage some ingots from some helms he had made. Upon salvaging the helms he returns to the out camp when he smells and see's smoke he runs to the entrance to the gypsy pass to see it burning like crazy. Orc Man plows in to the smoke, and runs in to Cotton, Klaz and Lilith, Orc Man pulls out his axe and begins haccking at the fire fueling the fire, for what purpose? Who knows. Klaz tries casting spells to put out teh fire but had no effect. Lilith retreats out of the fire, as does Klaz and Orc Man, but Cotton collapses. Klaz and Orc Man rush over to help her to safety. The Romani then began bringing buckets of water to put the fire out. Once the fire is doused and the are is cool enough to pass the group heads ou in to the Nars Pass, where a body clutching a note is found. Orc Man picks up the note, reads it, crumples it in his hand and throws it away. The note told how the attack was directed at Cotton. Cotton suspected a half-orc and so Orc man assuming it was Kuuzu went off in a huff, scouring the Nars Pass alone, he went from Sams Hill, to the orc lands to half way to peltarch. Upon returning to the camp he learnt that Kuuzu was once again accompanied by a female, more then likely the female that came with him to the camp before, the same female that Orc Man has made weapons and a helm for. The hunt for Kuuzu continues, Orc Man can be seen going out alone at night after the camp has fallen asleep, but before he leaves he always prays to Hoar to grant him revenge.

• Elrin frowns deeply upon hearing the news, all mirth gone from his eyes as he asks around, finding a connection to Malar and the Orcs.

"So the battle against Malar is brought to this place now as well…" He says softly to himself, before adding.

"I will do what i can to see the Beastlords presence removed…"

He reaches over to grab his sword, leaning against the tree, and girts it to his side