Kudos

• @davidnwn said in Kudos:

@ulyetia said in Kudos:

Kudos to Andelas and the group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders who went climbing up a mountain the other night. Got me back into the game and out of my non-playing rut.

Seconded, an excellent adventure!

Thanks to Fyre and all the players!

I can neither confirm nor deny knowing anything about a group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders (that may or may not wish seeing the world burn) but it feels like such a event indeed deserves a big thank you to everyone involved.

• @ulyetia said in Kudos:

Kudos to Andelas and the group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders who went climbing up a mountain the other night. Got me back into the game and out of my non-playing rut.

Seconded, an excellent adventure!

Thanks to Fyre and all the players!

• Kudos to Andelas and the group of totally-not-evil-just-misunderstooders who went climbing up a mountain the other night. Got me back into the game and out of my non-playing rut.

• Kudos once more to DM Xanatos Gambit for the exciting continuation of the previous weekend's events, and to all players involved for pushing through some rough odds and two PC deaths to achieve more than I'd first imagined possible. Two thumbs up for persistance and dogged bravery!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a well orchestrated and dramatic sequence of events last night, and to the players involved for good roleplay throughout!

• Kudos to SA for teaching the kids about things, that was pretty awesome.

• @jerrickrafe @rei_jin second that! Rei was awesome to work with in this. Very considerate and helpful, and the process was rather smoothe.

• Kudos to DM Skippy, for making the legalization of Leena a quick and painless process. Yes, some gear had to be edited or replaced, since the new rules have very specific requirements for some features etc. Skippy was clear, concise, and really pleasant about the whole thing, which made it a lot easier when dealing with the sentimentality of some items.

Thanks for making it easy, mate. I am happy with the compromise. 🙂

• Big kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit and all the players involved in yesterday's dramatic events. It was intense, emotional and supremely immersive, especially the frantic city hall scenes. Well played by all involved!

• Kudos to everyone who came to the Peltarch Tourney, it was a lot of fun and great to see so many PCs interacting in that seldom used space!

• 2nd what Hen said. Last fight... I am amazed we pulled that off. So close to a TPK till we started controlling the chaos. : ) . GREAT dungeon crawl.

• Massssssssive Kudos to DM RUST, the entire dungeon maze of the Minotaur's was absolutely the most fun I have had on the server since the Final fight against Glyphimhor and his Balors! We spent a total of two outing to get through the maze and it really felt like we made fantastic progress (for the most part! Damn loops) and once we got it, we really got it.

The last fight was absolutely the greatest fun, it was Chaos, it was learning, it was panic, and above all it was exciting beyond words. We had 0 idea what we where going into and we walked into it and we worked as a team. Massive Kudo's to Vick, Unen, and Blue for making it the most fun I've had in a year or more!

• Minotaurs....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kudos to the RUST GOD for making a, thus far, most exciting and awsome adventure that is the Minotaur maze/labyrinth maps.

• Thirded!

• Echoing Rei's kudos to our devs. You deserve a big hug and a toast for all the hard work you do for our server.

Cheers!

• Kudos to our devs for all the work they do; I’m really looking forward to exploring the new areas they’ve added to the module!

• Kudos to DMs Xanatos Gambit and Lazarus for always keeping me on my toes as a player. Even when I'm a bit tired and sluggish behind the screen, I can't help but to try and bring my A-game for the sort of intriguing plotlines being spun! 👏

• Kudos to DM Skippy for a scary and amazing challenge against the combined army of frost elite giants and ogres (really reminded me of the old good times when death had the ideal scary feeling), kudos to Flom for amazing rawlinswood moments with lot of rp spices thrown in the mix (had me laughing non stop at the bloated... creature moment!), kudos to Scion for absolutely unexpected amazing short events that inspired Thorin where it counted the most and a huge kudos as well to the adventuring groups that keep this world alive and fun!

• Gonnar... lovely Cold Caves romp. Tossing it out there to Macavity, Warziver, Brunir, Thorin, and Thyr'qara too!

Also fantastic fun heading out to the Wyvern Bluffs earlier with Aoth, Isolde, and Thorin to show Aoth the spider infestation... and try to find Blue a dryad to talk with. It was feytastic. Not Hoarable at all. : ) The corrupted spirit of the knight and the drowning was a nice spooky touch.