Kudos

• Gonnar... lovely Cold Caves romp. Tossing it out there to Macavity, Warziver, Brunir, Thorin, and Thyr'qara too!

Also fantastic fun heading out to the Wyvern Bluffs earlier with Aoth, Isolde, and Thorin to show Aoth the spider infestation... and try to find Blue a dryad to talk with. It was feytastic. Not Hoarable at all. : ) The corrupted spirit of the knight and the drowning was a nice spooky touch.

• Kudos to Scion for giving the world breath through small but meaningful emotes.

• A huge kudos to DMScion for finally getting my languages set up correctly so they work like they are supposed too. I know it took patience and humor but I really, really appreciate it.

• Kudos to DM Scion for the bok bok BA-GOCK adventures! cackles

• Kudos to DM Psieonic for this fun...

• A huge kudos to the mining trip team! Frost giant challenge and the tougher ogres was a very enjoyable moment. Also kudos to the PCs that bare with Fabian and XL kudos to Flom for shaping Fabian's world in a truly brilliant way!

• Kudos to Thorin, Thau, Blue, Ethiul, and Vick for the trip to the Cold Caves.

• Kudos to Gonnar and the Hincredibles for a fun jaunt through goblins and demons and hellcats, oh my!

• Echoing the kudos here - superb storytelling as always, and well played by each PC involved. A night to remember!

• Kudos to Flom indeed, for an adventure full of difficult choices and tough decisions! And double kudos for the unbelievable conclusion to Kormandant's Will afterwards!

• @inkish said in Kudos:

Agreed! That was a great event! Kudos to Flom for being able to weave a compelling tale with no right, obvious answer. Kudos to everyone else involved for making it awesome to tag along with!

Absolutely. The moral quandaries were strong with this one. I had a great time with the entire event.

• Agreed! That was a great event! Kudos to Flom for being able to weave a compelling tale with no right, obvious answer. Kudos to everyone else involved for making it awesome to tag along with!

• Kudos to Karni, Caoimh, Kerby, Meta, Wolfhere, Reyer, Inkish, Bastage and Flom for a great ending to an interesting plot line. Had a great time with Merlynna, kicking ass and messing with people’s heads.

Finally got into my first Flom event, woo!

• Kudos to Caoimh, aka DM Lazarus, for stirring up a fabulous adventure on a slow Monday's eve and thank you to the players who joined in the slurp-sssluuurp action!

• Thanks dm skippy and all that attended for the amazing bonding ceremony! I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before.

• Kudos to DMs Rust, Caoimh and Xanatos Gambit, for stirring the plot pot over the weekend, each adding their own spice!

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the players involved in Saturday's tense and dramatic Conclave Tribunal and subsequent stand-off with the Silver Host! It was supremely immersive and engaging, leading to such a wealth of opinions and ideas offered by those present that I admit I struggled to keep track of it all. I hope my occasional brainmelts didn't lead anyone to feeling ignored by Isolde, that was certainly not my intent.

Awesome event concur

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the players involved in Saturday's tense and dramatic Conclave Tribunal and subsequent stand-off with the Silver Host! It was supremely immersive and engaging, leading to such a wealth of opinions and ideas offered by those present that I admit I struggled to keep track of it all. I hope my occasional brainmelts didn't lead anyone to feeling ignored by Isolde, that was certainly not my intent.

• yeah kudos to the awesome role play and ending

• Agreed. Loved the event, especially the conversation with the goblin. It was super spookie and combined with the IG music it sent chills down the spine. 🙂