Kudos

• A huge kudos to DMScion for finally getting my languages set up correctly so they work like they are supposed too. I know it took patience and humor but I really, really appreciate it.

• Kudos to DM Scion for the bok bok BA-GOCK adventures! cackles

• Kudos to DM Psieonic for this fun...

• A huge kudos to the mining trip team! Frost giant challenge and the tougher ogres was a very enjoyable moment. Also kudos to the PCs that bare with Fabian and XL kudos to Flom for shaping Fabian's world in a truly brilliant way!

• Kudos to Thorin, Thau, Blue, Ethiul, and Vick for the trip to the Cold Caves.

• Kudos to Gonnar and the Hincredibles for a fun jaunt through goblins and demons and hellcats, oh my!

• Echoing the kudos here - superb storytelling as always, and well played by each PC involved. A night to remember!

• Kudos to Flom indeed, for an adventure full of difficult choices and tough decisions! And double kudos for the unbelievable conclusion to Kormandant's Will afterwards!

• @inkish said in Kudos:

Agreed! That was a great event! Kudos to Flom for being able to weave a compelling tale with no right, obvious answer. Kudos to everyone else involved for making it awesome to tag along with!

Absolutely. The moral quandaries were strong with this one. I had a great time with the entire event.

• Agreed! That was a great event! Kudos to Flom for being able to weave a compelling tale with no right, obvious answer. Kudos to everyone else involved for making it awesome to tag along with!

• Kudos to Karni, Caoimh, Kerby, Meta, Wolfhere, Reyer, Inkish, Bastage and Flom for a great ending to an interesting plot line. Had a great time with Merlynna, kicking ass and messing with peopleโ€™s heads.

Finally got into my first Flom event, woo!

• Kudos to Caoimh, aka DM Lazarus, for stirring up a fabulous adventure on a slow Monday's eve and thank you to the players who joined in the slurp-sssluuurp action!

• Thanks dm skippy and all that attended for the amazing bonding ceremony! I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before.

• Kudos to DMs Rust, Caoimh and Xanatos Gambit, for stirring the plot pot over the weekend, each adding their own spice!

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the players involved in Saturday's tense and dramatic Conclave Tribunal and subsequent stand-off with the Silver Host! It was supremely immersive and engaging, leading to such a wealth of opinions and ideas offered by those present that I admit I struggled to keep track of it all. I hope my occasional brainmelts didn't lead anyone to feeling ignored by Isolde, that was certainly not my intent.

Awesome event concur

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and all the players involved in Saturday's tense and dramatic Conclave Tribunal and subsequent stand-off with the Silver Host! It was supremely immersive and engaging, leading to such a wealth of opinions and ideas offered by those present that I admit I struggled to keep track of it all. I hope my occasional brainmelts didn't lead anyone to feeling ignored by Isolde, that was certainly not my intent.

• yeah kudos to the awesome role play and ending

• Agreed. Loved the event, especially the conversation with the goblin. It was super spookie and combined with the IG music it sent chills down the spine. ๐Ÿ™‚

• likewise kudos to skippy.
    anything that can make Scott go invis and retreat is a foe worth facing ๐Ÿ˜„

also kudos to andelas for spawning various threat levels of Creel to go fight, always a challenge and always rewarding

• Big ole Kudos to DM Skippy for putting together a Defender mission to the frozen North. A big thanks to all the defenders that showed up and stuck it out and for the patience of the DM when thinks went a funky. We may all have learned something there ๐Ÿ™‚