The Away Thread

• @karion_silverbow

Please be safe out there!

• Since there's a hurricane bearing down on us in North Carolina, there's a good chance that I may not be on for a few days to a couple of weeks. Prayers welcome! Be safe out there.

• @metagod said in The Away Thread:

Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

Best of luck to you with that.

• @metagod said in The Away Thread:

Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

That might be entertaining 😏

• Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

• Leaving this morning to take my kids to the ocean. Be back on Sunday!

• One more month of my semi-afk state, i have been on call since june 1st so sitting down and spending a lot of time has been tough, i miss going out and doing rad stuff, but im coming back soon!

• Leaving tomorrow and back Sunday have a nice weekend.

• Not sure if I will be on this weekend, . Doing blacksmith demos for a good chunk of it and it depends how tired I am in the evening after clean up tomorrow and Sunday night. So if I do not see you have a nice weekend everyone.

• The Halfling Defence League

I won't be around Saturday. Also, I won't be around between 8/3 to 8/12 since I'll be at my cabin in the woods

• I will be following Jerrick and most likely will not be on from Wed 7/25 through Sun 7/29. Kick some butt people, give me something to read.

• From Wednesday, 7-25 to Saturday 7-28, I'll be on a business trip, and don't think I'll be making it IG. Have fun! I'll still be on Discord and checking forums.

• I'll be away from starting 7/17 and will be back on 7/24. Don't let Narfell blow up in my absence.

ICly, Tindra and Lorelai are visiting their father.

• Just a heads up on my pending unavailability. I will be home this weekend for a couple events, but next Friday (20 July) I'm taking my entire family to the mountains for a week. We have been promised Wifi there (Ha) but coverage in the past has been too spotty and slow to play any online games. Probably forum access is all I can count on (if that).

I'll be home again for the weekend of 27-29 July, but very busy. Then on 31 July we are flying to Seattle. We will stay with Gatlord (our wives are sisters) for a few days. Then we take the train to Vancouver and go on a cruise to Alaska. I will return to the east (and potentially Narfell) on 21 August. So after this week, don't expect to see me in game for a month.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Heading out of state this morning for a family reunion and won't be back until Wednesday. Don't let Narfell burn in my absence!

Except for Norwick. Light 'er up. >_>

• My availability will be patchy for the coming week or two - vacation time and summery heat is here, so the beach is calling! Also that family thing… I'll be home every now and then, might yet catch the odd scheduled event.

• Patchy availability this weekend, since travelling and maybe Laptop has an Intel chipset. NWN:EE untested on it.

• This last week has been hell, hoping to be back Friday night.

• Travelling for a wedding, so I'll be offline until Sunday or so!