The Away Thread

• Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. 🙂

• Leaving this morning to take my kids to the ocean. Be back on Sunday!

• One more month of my semi-afk state, i have been on call since june 1st so sitting down and spending a lot of time has been tough, i miss going out and doing rad stuff, but im coming back soon!

• Leaving tomorrow and back Sunday have a nice weekend.

• Not sure if I will be on this weekend, . Doing blacksmith demos for a good chunk of it and it depends how tired I am in the evening after clean up tomorrow and Sunday night. So if I do not see you have a nice weekend everyone.

• The Halfling Defence League

I won't be around Saturday. Also, I won't be around between 8/3 to 8/12 since I'll be at my cabin in the woods

• I will be following Jerrick and most likely will not be on from Wed 7/25 through Sun 7/29. Kick some butt people, give me something to read.

• From Wednesday, 7-25 to Saturday 7-28, I'll be on a business trip, and don't think I'll be making it IG. Have fun! I'll still be on Discord and checking forums.

• I'll be away from starting 7/17 and will be back on 7/24. Don't let Narfell blow up in my absence.

ICly, Tindra and Lorelai are visiting their father.

• Just a heads up on my pending unavailability. I will be home this weekend for a couple events, but next Friday (20 July) I'm taking my entire family to the mountains for a week. We have been promised Wifi there (Ha) but coverage in the past has been too spotty and slow to play any online games. Probably forum access is all I can count on (if that).

I'll be home again for the weekend of 27-29 July, but very busy. Then on 31 July we are flying to Seattle. We will stay with Gatlord (our wives are sisters) for a few days. Then we take the train to Vancouver and go on a cruise to Alaska. I will return to the east (and potentially Narfell) on 21 August. So after this week, don't expect to see me in game for a month.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Heading out of state this morning for a family reunion and won't be back until Wednesday. Don't let Narfell burn in my absence!

Except for Norwick. Light 'er up. >_>

• My availability will be patchy for the coming week or two - vacation time and summery heat is here, so the beach is calling! Also that family thing… I'll be home every now and then, might yet catch the odd scheduled event.

• Patchy availability this weekend, since travelling and maybe Laptop has an Intel chipset. NWN:EE untested on it.

• This last week has been hell, hoping to be back Friday night.

• Travelling for a wedding, so I'll be offline until Sunday or so!

• Not really away but playtime has been cut significantly…

between working and renovating my mom's kitchen in my off time, I have very little playtime left...

I should be done in a day or 3...

• Will be heading away for the weekend for beer and camping. Will see you all again next week!

• I'm going to have to disappear for the forseeable future, unfortunately.

I've got a new job in my hometown, but that means living with my parents again, and their router is totally incapable of supporting any kind of online play. We're not in any position to replace or fix it for the forseeable future either.

It's been fun.

• Yay Karnivor!!

There are still issues it seems with the intel chipsets on laptops. I was able to get in on my Surface Pro but then started crashing, usually in Peltarch central commons map. It is much more stable for me on the desktop.