Kudos

• Very well done to Void and Rarity for their macabre performance. Kudos, kudos I say!

• The Halfling Defence League

Absolutely deserved kudos to both Void for being confident enough in his DM skills to let the good guys lose, and Rarity for being willing to let go of a PC that a lot of time and effort had been invested into.

You guys were both fantastic last night and that sort of thing is what keeps me coming back to Narfell.

• Moar Kudos for Void and Rarity for the death trap they put together, and to the crew that ventured it with determination. Wish I could have stayed up a little longer to see it.

• @7b03268d62=Rarity:

Kudos to Void and all the players who braved Mint's demon fortress to finally put an end to her villainy!

You're great~!

No, you're great! Letting go of a character like that deserves a lot of kudos!

• Legion

Kudos to Void and all the players who braved Mint's demon fortress to finally put an end to her villainy!

You're great~!

• Belated kudos to DM CHEEZ-ITS (Void xD) and everyone who showed up to go elemental plane hopping. It was seriously a blast.

• Kudos to KingCreeper for last night's fly-by DM encounter: ORCS - now with wings! (clean-up kit sold separately)

• Echoing the kudos. Had a blast last night. Been a while since I've been in the thick of things. Good to see the rust is not that big an issue as I thought.

• Kudos to everyone there was a total blast

• big Kudos to Void, I really loved the event 😃

Peronal kudos to MCPlay and Ginger for joining, it had been a long time since i had the chance to see them around, and that made me smile 😃

• The Halfling Defence League

Agreed, major kudos to Void for last night's stuff!

• Kudos to DM Void,

… for ogre-whacking, elemental-smashing, evil-mage-killing & plane-hopping adventure.

🙂

• And again for Sunday, packed full of plot and adventure! I love the "Lost" concept, but particularily the enchanted desert itself, oh so full of sandy, bruisy trauma. I can't believe we all made it out alive, good job team smoke sapphires! 😄

• Seconded! I knew a trip to Brightwater wouldn't be all fun and games for Rey, but I didn't imagine it would end up the way it did, huge kudos for opening a new chapter! Also the beach, hooray for no will saves 😄

• Kudos to Flom for the Fountain of Youth! It's wonderful to get to go somewhere out of the beaten path, beautiful and meaningful to one's character - Brightwater, the Sunite's dream destination! Reyhenna and the deva is the moment that'll most stick in my mind though, very moving. 🙂

• Kudos to Void for a hectic and thrilling trek into the darkest parts of the Rawlins!!

• Huge kudos for all the DM activity over the past couple of weekends!

DM Underhill, DM Void, DM Xanatos Gambit, and DM Lazarus (There may have been others).

Also, major kudos to Dorakhan for keeping the server up and running!

Thank you all for MANY hours of fun and adventure! 😄

Z

• Kudos to Flom and Caoimh respectively for filling my Narfell weekend to the brim with plot and intrigue! And to all the great PCs who dug into it alongside mine. 🙂

• Indeed! Kudos to Void for a fun quick quest tonight that had us running for our lives. 😄

• Yes to all of the above… Flom always weaves a awesome story as does Void.... and a thanks to all as well... takes players to make it fun as well