Assault on The Moldy Rat tribe base

• Legion

@783b71e265=Katharina:

// I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. πŸ™‚

//PM sent.

Grobble waits, almost patiently, for his "items"

• _Telin looks at the Death Potion in his hands as he listens to the Shield Maidens words…

"Oh...I uh! I see! Alright then!"_

• // I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. πŸ™‚

• Legion

@48d762fbc9:

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

Grobble emerges

Yeesss… Kill them ALL. All goblins must be killed! I join yoo war to fight them!

I indicate that I need items. Give items to Grobble please.

((OOC: 9pm sunday night for me, so I'll be there. Not sure if with Grobble or with Marty. But neither of them have been around for a moldy attack where they've dropped the items needed to get in.))

• ~A rather battered shieldmaiden in dark armour does her best to remind everyone who wishes to participate of the latest intel~

Remember, you will need one of the goblins' runed items. If you don't have one, we can always try to get you one from someone who can not make it, or wait for more goblin attacks to collect more of them…

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

~Then she proceeds to update the list of attendees in the main announcement~

//Original post being updated as other people post. πŸ™‚

• Nica would like to see this through to the (no doubt disgusting) end! No fancy goblin things on her though.

• ((don't count on me, sunday mornings are impossible for me))

• Either Salin or Legan will be there (barring unforeseen circumstances), depending on whether we need brain or brawn for the trip.

P.S.: Legsy has a gouger… uh... something helmet, Salin's got nothing.

• Alvi, Private of the Loyal Fists, has a skull for entrance and would like to toss her hat into the fray if accepted

OCC this may be possible I would say 90 percent if done by noon either day

• // some of you might want to do a little more investigating IG before signing up πŸ™‚

• Telin Prirode says he'll come with a potion of Death Armor in his hand.

• @9d8b1a48de=destinysdesire1:

@9d8b1a48de=Robyn:

8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

Neither have items though 😞

Either of them can see Elessar for one item, mind it will likely be first come first served with the item.

Myrrha has an item which resists negative energy. When she shape shifts, that ability becomes a part of her. Does that work?

• @672a2eed86=Robyn:

8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

Either of them can see Elessar for one item, mind it will likely be first come first served with the item.

• ((I'm good to go for Sunday 8-9am))

• 8am is a perfect time for me to play. I can play either Myrrha or Diadne. Both are likely level appropriate.

• As I have church choir on Sunday mornings, Shesarai will not be able to be there. Have fun, all.

AubreyMaturin

• Nuwairah will be there with with her Runed Skull

• //Please go ahead and sign up for the Sunday 9/28 - 8-9am event here. Participants who plan to enter the cave must have a way through the barrier, list what your way through the barrier is aswell. Those who don't have a way through can still feel free to sign up for the event.

• @c34a9b9327=Araighn:

@c34a9b9327=ClownBaby:

@c34a9b9327=Katharina:

~Nuwairah updates the announcemet with a more accurate wording to the latest intel available~

//Sunday the lastest that you can then CB? For Araighn's sanity mostly πŸ™‚

As for playtimes, barring the random friday/sat/sun evening going out, I'm currently unemployed for another month or so, so about any time works for me (and don't worry, I'm being paid big for just sitting a home playing videogames. πŸ˜› )

Once I'm back to work it's weekdays after 5-6PM GMT and same as before for weekends.

//I have no problem pushing the event a few hours so we can all get some extra sleep. Lets plan the event around 12pm EST?

((Actually if we start that late next Sunday I won't be able to make it. I can do 8-9am EST.))

Well there it is, Sunday 9/28, 8-9am EST

• @b52ee4d02a=ClownBaby:

@b52ee4d02a=Katharina:

~Nuwairah updates the announcemet with a more accurate wording to the latest intel available~

//Sunday the lastest that you can then CB? For Araighn's sanity mostly πŸ™‚

As for playtimes, barring the random friday/sat/sun evening going out, I'm currently unemployed for another month or so, so about any time works for me (and don't worry, I'm being paid big for just sitting a home playing videogames. πŸ˜› )

Once I'm back to work it's weekdays after 5-6PM GMT and same as before for weekends.

//I have no problem pushing the event a few hours so we can all get some extra sleep. Lets plan the event around 12pm EST?

((Actually if we start that late next Sunday I won't be able to make it. I can do 8-9am EST.))