Assault on The Moldy Rat tribe base

• ~Nuwairah adds Elessar's name to the list, and notes that Nica has acquired a Runed Skull Amulet and is ready to go. It is also noted that Elessar has a shield that works as passport through the negative energy barrier, and it's up for grabs~

//I feel for you Elessar, but I bet it'll be worth it. :lol:

• Elessar looks over the notes plastered all over the board *

So, the assault will proceed. Well then, I must find someone to bear this shield.

OOC:
    Ok, I will get up EARLY on Sunday, that's 5 am jheezzz. Might be cranky and half asleep till the coffee kicks in lol

The shield I have is up for grabs so find me in game and I'm sure it wont be too hard to convince Elessar that you need it. First come first served.

• ~Nuwairah notes that she gave a Runed Skull to Telin, so in theory he can now enter the goblin cave~

• // This was decided IG with the DM present for note.

• //I'll let the DM decide who controls Norwick's forces (as any other NPC faction), but it'd be ideal if he signs up as confirmation that he is coming 🙂

• // he is yes, thats why he has control of Norwicks forces

• //Is Elessar going to join?

• Eilonna speaks up from her bedchamber somberly

Elessar has the lead for Norwick, as well as the Scouts and Redcloaks will obey him. Since my injury he has my shield for one person. Please see it to someone that will fight that does not have such an item.

• I'll bring Myrrha. She's weaker, but has a vested interest in ridding the forest of these things.

• //Thanks! OOC aside, I need to know what name would be written in the attendee list ICly.

Still Robyn to go.

• Legion

@783b71e265=Katharina:

// I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. 🙂

//PM sent.

Grobble waits, almost patiently, for his "items"

• _Telin looks at the Death Potion in his hands as he listens to the Shield Maidens words…

"Oh...I uh! I see! Alright then!"_

• // I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. 🙂

• Legion

@48d762fbc9:

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

Grobble emerges

Yeesss… Kill them ALL. All goblins must be killed! I join yoo war to fight them!

I indicate that I need items. Give items to Grobble please.

((OOC: 9pm sunday night for me, so I'll be there. Not sure if with Grobble or with Marty. But neither of them have been around for a moldy attack where they've dropped the items needed to get in.))

• ~A rather battered shieldmaiden in dark armour does her best to remind everyone who wishes to participate of the latest intel~

Remember, you will need one of the goblins' runed items. If you don't have one, we can always try to get you one from someone who can not make it, or wait for more goblin attacks to collect more of them…

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

~Then she proceeds to update the list of attendees in the main announcement~

//Original post being updated as other people post. 🙂

• Nica would like to see this through to the (no doubt disgusting) end! No fancy goblin things on her though.

• ((don't count on me, sunday mornings are impossible for me))

• Either Salin or Legan will be there (barring unforeseen circumstances), depending on whether we need brain or brawn for the trip.

P.S.: Legsy has a gouger… uh... something helmet, Salin's got nothing.

• Alvi, Private of the Loyal Fists, has a skull for entrance and would like to toss her hat into the fray if accepted

OCC this may be possible I would say 90 percent if done by noon either day

• // some of you might want to do a little more investigating IG before signing up 🙂