Recruit Trainining with Colonel Mord Cabro

• Tyler is seen looking for outgoing patrol Millita, or just others and he offers his healings and other skills

• Mord introduces Felix Aurelius to Senior Albryanna

Git im settled in Senior and then take im out in the woods and give him a lay of the land. I would like a report on me desk when ye git back on what he needs learnin in as well as what he may add to our cause.

• _Adrian continues to actively stand around and vigilantly guard the town. He also goes on patrols and sings the occasional song.

Though one recent night, he was found to be staggering around the town with a bottle of spirits in hand, until a small group of helpful adventurers and a bear helped the friendly, elf-hugging knightling to an inn bed. Quite unusual, though he claims to have been following an order from Celestria.

// thanks for all those involved. Great fun._

• OOC ((time to clean up the Militia Roster. I am going to wipe out a bunch of names at the end of this month.))

I need to see these names more often in reports. I know that Adrian seems to be active. Please file reports and include their names.

• Recruit: Adrian "Silverbolt" Petrarch
    • Recruit Grif (Unknown Traveller)

If these are still active recruits I need to see their names in the trainning thread or in a report. If I do not see anything by the end of February I am going to drop them from the lists.

• Recruit: Kelinar Thund
    • Recruit: Tyler Wefneran
    • Recruit: Toma Arna
    • Recruit: George
    • Recruit: Friend (Shamman) Named "Smash" by Devlin
    • Recruit: Kastin

Thank you,
    Darkspyr

• The Halfling Defence League

On one rainy night within the Norwick Militia, shadows seem to play around as silent steps are thought to be heard. Those within the same bunk as Dietrick who haven't been sleeping early might have seen the hin whispering with what might be himself. And if looked closely , the bulge of what could be his body shape seems larger that night under his blanket.

• / yes well, it makes sense that there should be one 😛 so yeha but annnyway 😛

((as far as i know there are no combat dummys in norwick!))

• tyler is seen in the early mornings of the day beating on the combat dummys with his sword going through manouvers with himself

• Albryanna is seen taking the newest recruit Grif (Unknown Traveller) and three dwarves, Bagnar Steelfist, Colin Nighteyes, and Tornar RedAnvil, out southwest into the forest. The cries and screams of fallen goblins fill the woods, swiftly followed by the yells and growls of dieing bugbears. The troup returned looking barely scathed, and Albry immidiately strides towards the barracks.

• Grif reports for duty.

• ((We will skip, a lot of real life has shown up recently))

When the ragged trainees and Militia arrives back in town as the sun rises, Mord is there for morning muster. He looks over the squads and nods once and gestures at a man off to the side. Unknown Traveller, Grif, steps forward
    Our newest trainee could not make the last trainning exercise but I am sure ye will bring him inot the fold. New duty rosters have been posted, ye may wnt ta look em over afore gettin cleaned up.

After a prolonged silence Mord focuses back on them I hope this exercise will nay have to be soon repeated.

Officers, they be yers.

Dismissed!

• After seeing Celestria chain herself to small group as well, Adrian seems to find a new breath and smile, squaring his shoulders and looking a lot more motivated.. for some reason.
    "Come on then, friends. This chain is hardly as short as it would appear. All we need to do is find our step, and practice our formations, and have the discipline to stand together, and move in the same direction.
    One of us will need to lead, and make these decisions. "

Dietrick attempts to guage safety distance as well, making slow arcs with his sword around and putting himself at the measured distance enough to swing his sword away from each. He simply gives an agreeable nod to Andrew and Celestria's words. The hin who uses nimbleness and speed in battle simply look once at the chains that restrict his movement and begins to think, seemingly trying to come up with some sort of strategy.

• Raxia watches them all closely sometimes holding the bar that turns into her sword but refrainign from helping the other teams as she stands there under the command. It appears as if perhaps she had failed in soem task similar before and if you are clsoe enough you can hear her teeth grinding and see her knuckles white with hate

• *Andrew stands at attention and shows no emotion as Celestria speaks of the positions of each of them. He then hands the chains and manacles, one to Dietrick and one to Adrian, then holds out his arms for them to fasten them on to him. “We might as well begin acting as a team now.” After they are fastened he turns and listens to the conversation between Celestria and Adrian, noting Dietrick’s dumbfounded then dazed look. He states openly to them all. “Twill be new for us all, but I shall place trust in each of you to do your part in keeping us alive, as will I trust myself to do the same for you. Needless to state, it shall be an interesting week.”

He looks to Celestria as she speaks yet again lofting a brow at her chaining herself to them as well. “Very well m’lady, I plan on staying and living. My suggestion would be that we all stay alert and start with devising a way not to kill each other in the midst of battle.” He then shows how much distance he has between his arms, using his shield and weapon slowly and carefully. He stretches out his sword and makes a slow motion slice towards Adrian and Dietrick and then her. “I shall know at all times where each of you are in battle and stay this distance from you if possible. If I cannot, I shall not swing in your direction, I will alter my swing path to avoid you. My shield will be used for you as well if we are close together as I will be trying to deflect incoming blows. Be prepared for it so it does not become a hindrance to you. It is large and will protect us all to some degree. I would ask that each of you find your safety zones as well and show us where your swing paths are. I do not wish to be stabbed or interfere with your swings.”

He then waits for responses and to see the safety zones of each one.

• ((If people would like, I'll be home all weekend + Monday, so if enough of you guys can log on, maybe we could RP some of this?))

• A message is passed to the leaders*

The patrol will move out and head north and spend the firts night in the hills just north of the north gates. How you go about spendin the first night there is yer issue.

M

((this does not need to be overlong, Just give me a couple sentences on any guard rotations, fire or not, tents, location on the hill, whatever you may deem inportant.))

• ((Teams are:
    Kresha Vinland–Kelinar Thund, Tyler Wefneran, Friend, Kastin
    Celestria--Adrew Tormier, Dietrick Maldspeaf, Adrian "Silverbolt" Petrarch

Albryanna and Raxia will just be observing and making sure nothing goes amiss.

Hope all confussion is gone now. 🙂 ))

• // ok jut s NO one is confused cn you please list the group thanks 😛

• Once they have finished chaining themselves, Celestria again addresses them.

"For the next 5 days, we will eat together, sleep together, learn together, walk together, run together, fight together and if you do not listen, we will die together."

She pulls from her pack another set of chains and manacles and places them on herself, then chaining them to the others. She stands looking at them for a long moment assessingly.

"This is not meant to be easy, it is not GOING to be easy. It will test your meddle and your loyalty and devotion to being the best you can in protecting the realms of Norwick. Those people look to us to defend their homes, their children, their loved ones, all that they have. We cannot do that running around like a bunch of unorganized, untrained and undisciplined… let us just say I have seen the goblins more organized in their attacks at times. I expect that by the time this training is over, there will be a high level of trust among us as well as a renewed understanding of what it means to defend the innocent of Norwick."

She folds her arms and stands looking at them through slightly narrowed eyes.

"All I have heard from you so far is whining. Not a single thought on how to make this work. I am putting MY life on the line to teach you. Any of you who do not have the guts or will to protect Norwick speak now."